Closing of the chemistry subforum

• Thread starter Borek
  • Start date
In summary, after discussing with Greg, it was decided to close the chemistry subforum on the forum website. This was due to a lack of traffic and the belief that posting a link to chemicalforums.com would provide better answers for chemistry-related questions. Old threads from the chemistry forum will be moved in the near future. Many members expressed sadness at the decision, but some also noted that chemistry questions could easily be answered in other subforums. There was also a suggestion to replace the chemistry forum with a diagnostics forum. Some members also joked about the closing of the forum and discussed the relationship between chemistry and physics. Overall, the decision was made to close the chemistry forum and redirect members to other subforums for chemistry-related discussions.
Borek said:
On the 2nd (April) thought we decided to leave the forum in place.

chemist-smiley-emoticon.gif

Physics news on Phys.org
dlgoff said:
[PLAIN]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/chemist-smiley-emoticon.gif[/QUOTE]

I already figured out why you deleted my post (about #7 in the thread) :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Borek said:
On the 2nd (April) thought we decided to leave the forum in place.

So no Diagnostics forum? :cry:

Monique said:
So no Diagnostics forum? :cry:
I thought that was the best suggestion of all! And it would indeed be very busy. :tongue:

I knew it! Borek you sly dog you :smile: