Start Your Own Physics Blog - Read Dimi's Story

• Thread starter Kalimaa23
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Blog
In summary: I also am preparing my IWT jury appearance so things will keep on being hectic in the near future. When i have the time, i will participate on your blog though. Thanks Marlon.
Kalimaa23
Hiya,

I'm a rather avid reader of physics blogs. For a while I've contemplated starting my own, and starting my last year of uni presented me with an exellent excuse.

Check it out at http://stringschool.blogspot.com/

If anyone of you is wondering what the life of an ordinary physics student that is hoping to understand String Theory is like, or if you're just wondering what I'm up to, this is the place for you.

It would be nice if some of my PF buddies over here would be the first to leave some comments :shy:

Greets,

Dimi

Physics news on Phys.org
What do you eamn by your PF buddies?:wink:

We'll, it's true that I don't spend as much time here as I used to, but that blasted thing known as real life keeps getting in the way... :redface:

No, I wanted to know if you consider all PFers as your buddies or you have some particular Pfer in your mind?
Anyway I was visting your blog . I can't eave a comment right now, but I'll do it as soon as I get to visit it carefully!:smile:

Well, there are some people I have especially in mind, like the people over at Quantum Gravity section, a few fellow physicists I have conversed with here (like Marlon), and of course the lovely ladies of the PF sisterhood.
But in the end, I consider everyone here at PF my buddy and everyone's welcome! :smile:

Aha, I knew what you meant! Unfortunately I couldn't be 1 of your buddy since I'm not any of them you mentioned!:biggrin: But it couldn't be so bad. If your website is a cool 1, I can be benefited like others.:smile:

PS I'm really sorry to hijack your thread!:blushing:

Lisa! said:
Aha, I knew what you meant! Unfortunately I couldn't be 1 of your buddy since I'm not any of them you mentioned!:biggrin:

Lisa my dear, could you be being difficult on purpose? :wink:

What do you mean?:blushing:

Hey Dimitri, great idea! Now we can keep up with what you're doing. :approve: I tried to post a comment, but couldn't register. :frown:

Whoopsie. I left it to the default setting, in which only registered users can post comments. I've changed it so that anyone can post now.

I just visited your blog Dimitri, it looks real nice. I am certainly willing to participate. But right now (the last few weeks) have been very busy. This phd thing is asking a lot of my time so i have not been able to post a lot on PF. I have a lot to do in order to get my project started and there were some difficulties with the exact outline of it's content. But all is almost ok now. I also am preparing my IWT jury appearance so things will keep on being hectic in the near future. When i have the time, i will participate on your blog though. Ahh, yes and PF also

regards
marlon

marlon said:
I also am preparing my IWT jury appearance so things will keep on being hectic in the near future. When i have the time, i will participate on your blog though.

Thanks Marlon.

Good luck with the IWT!

Dimitri Terryn said:
Good luck with the IWT!

Ti ringrazio di tutto cuore

distinti saluti

marlon

1. What inspired you to start your own physics blog?

I have always had a passion for physics and a desire to share my knowledge and insights with others. I also noticed a lack of accessible and engaging physics content on the internet, so I wanted to fill that gap with my own blog.

2. How did you come up with the name for your blog?

The name "Dimi's Story" comes from my nickname, Dimi, and my goal to tell a story through my blog posts. I want to make physics more relatable and interesting by presenting it in a narrative form.

3. What topics do you typically cover on your blog?

I cover a wide range of physics topics, from basic concepts and theories to more complex and current research. I also like to explore the connections between physics and other disciplines, such as philosophy and art.

4. How do you ensure the accuracy and credibility of your blog content?

I always strive to thoroughly research and fact-check my blog posts before publishing them. I also cite my sources and welcome any feedback or corrections from my readers.

5. What advice do you have for aspiring physics bloggers?

My advice would be to just start writing and sharing your thoughts and ideas. Don't be afraid to be creative and experiment with different formats and styles. Also, be consistent and engage with your readers to build a community around your blog.