What should I have for dinner?

• Thread starter 0TheSwerve0
  • Start date
In summary, there is a debate between a pepperoni pizza and chicken tikka masala being the healthier take-out option. However, it is generally agreed that chicken tikka masala is a healthier choice due to its lean protein and vegetable content. Despite some suggestions for a healthier alternative of broccoli-tofu pizza, the majority opinion is to go with the flavorful and satisfying chicken tikka masala.
0TheSwerve0
What should I have for dinner?!

Which take-out order is worse for you - a pepperoni pizza or getting chicken tikka masala?

I'm going for the masala, but my bf is saying pepperoni pizza is going to be healthier...

Physics news on Phys.org

obviously it depends on the recipe, but it's hard to get less healthy than lots of bread with lots of cheese
chicken on the other hand is very healthy...

A broccoli - tofu pizza. With sprouts.

Actually I would go with the masala.

Who cares? Go with the chicken tikka masala, it just tastes better! :biggrin:

tmc said:
it's hard to get less healthy than lots of bread with lots of cheese

are you serious? :bugeye:

lisab said:
A broccoli - tofu pizza. With sprouts.

Actually I would go with the masala.

So would I.

I had mutter pilau and chicken salan.

Can you not plan meals, buy (or otherwise procure food) and fix something good to eat?

1. What are some healthy dinner options?

Some healthy dinner options include grilled chicken with vegetables, fish with quinoa and roasted vegetables, or a salad with lean protein like grilled shrimp or tofu.

2. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas include stir-fry with pre-cut vegetables and protein, tacos with pre-cooked meat and toppings, or pasta with a store-bought sauce and added vegetables.

3. Can you recommend any vegetarian or vegan dinner recipes?

Sure! Some vegetarian or vegan dinner recipes to try are lentil curry, vegetable stir-fry with tofu, or a quinoa and black bean bowl with avocado and salsa.

4. How can I make dinner more interesting?

To make dinner more interesting, try incorporating different flavors and cuisines into your meals. Experiment with new spices and herbs, or try cooking a dish from a different culture.

5. What are some budget-friendly dinner options?

Some budget-friendly dinner options include beans and rice, baked potatoes with various toppings, or a vegetable and rice stir-fry. You can also save money by planning meals with ingredients that are on sale or in season.