This is incredibly frustrating.

• Thread starter Blahness
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involves a debate between evolution and intelligent design, with one person trying to prove the theoretical and practical basis of evolution while another brings up the argument of both requiring faith. The conversation also includes a discussion about a picture with a questionable subtitle.
Blahness
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=400&topic=30337412

Every time I see this topic and said discussion, I always have to attempt to prove that evolution has theoretical and practical basis, and that ID does not.

Oh, and of course, the random idiot saying "Both require faith". I just want to *insert stuff you'd see in a random horror movie here, only to his mind* here =|

How should I go about either A: Proving my point right, or B: avoiding these stupid topics in the first place?

Also, should I be bursting in laughter, or crying over the insurmountable idiocy spewing forth from this topic?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
the link doesn't work...

and it does requier faith, faith in your eyes, some has faith in imagination.

i'd chose beliving my eyes.

:rofl: AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH did you read the subtitle of that picture?

cyrusabdollahi said:
:rofl: AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH did you read the subtitle of that picture?
So that people don't wonder why you're talking to yourself...yes, I saw the subtitle of the picture, and the content, and it has been deleted.

Woops! I did not notice the subtitle :redface:

Dang. I missed it completely. I'm always late to the party...

Moonbear said:
So that people don't wonder why you're talking to yourself...yes, I saw the subtitle of the picture, and the content, and it has been deleted.

:rofl: That's ok, I already talk to myself. That picture was so wrong on so many levels...

What is the reason behind the frustration?

The reason behind the frustration can vary from person to person. It could be due to a lack of progress or success in a particular task, feeling overwhelmed or stuck, or encountering unexpected obstacles.

How does frustration affect our behavior?

Frustration can manifest itself in different ways, such as becoming irritable, angry, or giving up on the task at hand. It can also lead to a decrease in motivation and productivity.

Is frustration a good or bad emotion?

Frustration is a normal and natural emotion that everyone experiences. It can serve as a motivator to keep trying and improve, but excessive or prolonged frustration can have negative effects on mental and physical well-being.

What can be done to cope with frustration?

There are various ways to cope with frustration, including taking a break, seeking support from others, practicing deep breathing or relaxation techniques, and reframing the situation in a more positive light.

Can frustration be beneficial in any way?

Yes, frustration can be beneficial in some situations. It can push us to work harder and find new solutions to problems. It can also help us build resilience and learn how to handle difficult situations in the future.