OMG ITS MY 18th BIRTHDAY EVERYONE

• Thread starter meee
  • Start date
In summary, turning 18 is a significant milestone that marks the transition from adolescence to adulthood and comes with new rights and responsibilities. There are no specific requirements for what to do on your 18th birthday, but many choose to celebrate or reflect on their accomplishments. As an adult, you can make your own decisions, but your parents may still offer guidance. You also have new opportunities, such as traveling without parental permission and getting a tattoo or piercing. However, you also have new responsibilities, such as paying taxes and following laws.
meee
OMG ITS MY 18th BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

!

Physics news on Phys.org
hihhaaa congratulations

marlon

Happy Birthday, have a good one!

Thankszzzz!1

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Congrats!

Happy Birthday.

I turned 18 in september... it's not that exciting.

If you go by East Asian age reckoning, I bet you would find your age to be different!

What is the significance of turning 18?

Turning 18 is considered a milestone in many cultures and countries. It marks the transition from adolescence to adulthood and comes with many new rights and responsibilities, such as being able to vote, serve on a jury, and legally buy tobacco products.

Do I have to do anything special now that I'm 18?

There is no specific requirement for what you have to do on your 18th birthday. However, many people choose to celebrate this milestone with friends and family or reflect on their accomplishments and future goals.

Can my parents still make decisions for me now that I'm 18?

Legally, once you turn 18, you are considered an adult and can make your own decisions. However, your parents may still be involved in your life and offer guidance and support.

What are some fun things I can do now that I'm 18?

As an adult, there are many new opportunities available to you. You can travel without parental permission, get a tattoo or piercing (depending on your state's laws), open a bank account, and apply for credit cards.

Are there any responsibilities I should be aware of now that I'm 18?

As an adult, you are responsible for your own actions and decisions. You may also have new responsibilities, such as paying taxes, registering for selective service (if you are male), and following laws and regulations.