Looking for Science-Themed Songs? Check Out This Experimental Project!

• Thread starter chandubaba
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Science
In summary, the website http://www1.webng.com/chandanboruah/home.shtml features a collection of science fiction and educative songs, with a recommendation to use headphones for optimal listening experience. The site is an experimental project and welcomes submissions of songs written or recorded. The creator has also made arrangements to improve the speed of the large files. The site has been moved to General Discussion and one of the songs, "Change the World," has just been recently uploaded."
chandubaba
http://www1.webng.com/chandanboruah/home.shtml [Broken]
for saving science fiction and educative songs.Use of headphones recommended.This is an experimental project.If u have some songs written or recorded then send to earthnot2006@yahoo.com pls comment on how do i improve.:smile:

please visit this site again if you were discouraged(before30 nov,9:47 pm,india) by the large files.I have made arrangements to make them faster

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Moved to General Discussion. I didn't listen to the songs.

Sorry,if the songs were not good enough to be mentioned here.But "change the world" is a must hear!I have just now uploaded it.

Last edited:

What is the purpose of science related songs?

Science related songs are meant to educate and entertain listeners about scientific concepts, theories, and discoveries through music. They can also serve as a fun and engaging way to spark interest in science and encourage further exploration and learning.

How do scientists choose what topics to write songs about?

There is no set formula for choosing topics for science related songs. Some scientists may choose to write about topics that they are personally interested in or have expertise in. Others may focus on current or popular scientific topics to appeal to a wider audience. Ultimately, the topic should align with the overall purpose of the song and convey accurate scientific information.

Do science related songs have to be accurate?

Yes, it is important for science related songs to be accurate in order to educate listeners about scientific concepts. However, some artists may choose to take creative liberties in their lyrics as long as the main message and information conveyed are scientifically correct.

Can science related songs be used as teaching tools in classrooms?

Yes, science related songs can be used as effective teaching tools in classrooms. They can help make complex scientific concepts more accessible and memorable for students, and also add an element of fun and creativity to the learning experience.

Are there any famous science related songs?

Yes, there are many famous science related songs that have gained popularity over the years. Some examples include "We Are All Made of Stars" by Moby, "She Blinded Me With Science" by Thomas Dolby, and "The Elements" by Tom Lehrer.

Back