Why my questions keeps on getting notifications?

• Thread starter Ganesh Ujwal
  • Start date
In summary: Either you underestimated the time you need to spend or you chose the wrong subjects. Either way, your problems are not our problems. We are here to help, but not to do your work.In summary, the person in this conversation is asking if it is wrong to expect immediate answers to their questions on a forum, and the response is that it is against forum rules to ask for direct answers without showing any effort or work done. The forum is meant for helping people learn and find solutions, not for doing their work for them. It is suggested that the person try another site if they want immediate answers without putting in any effort. The person is also reminded that they are asking for others to spend their free time helping them, and if they are
Ganesh Ujwal
why my questions keeps on getting notifications?
actually i want you to answer my question's immediately,
but you are asking some work, sorry i am busy, that's why i created account here & asking my doubt

asking doubt & expecting answers is wrong in here?
if it is wrong, then i will try another sites for answers

Physics news on Phys.org
Each and every notice you have been given has explained why you were awarded it. It's not normally our policy to discuss things openly but just to make sure you understand: we don't do your homework for you here. If you want help you have to use the template that is automatically provided when you post in the homework forums. You have to show what work you have done so far. People will then help you but not give you the answer.

Please read the forum rules to avoid further notices: https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=414380

Ganesh Ujwal said:

Yes, it is. As Ryan pointed out, it is against the forum rules.

Why is that? Well how much do you really learn if you are just spoon-fed the answers to something instead of being shown how to GET the answer.

This forum is about helping people learn how to find solutions. If you are too busy to learn, this is not a good forum for you, but if your really do want to learn, this is a great forum.

By the way, you did not have "doubts", you had "questions". They are not the same. See:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=607274

Ganesh Ujwal said:
why my questions keeps on getting notifications?
actually i want you to answer my question's immediately,
but you are asking some work, sorry i am busy, that's why i created account here & asking my doubt

if it is wrong, then i will try another sites for answers

I'm normally against the draconian rules of this forum and the way some mentors like to feel superior by acting in a way to resembles law enforcement in the USA. However, this is certainly not the case.

"sorry i am busy" - Do you expect people to do your work for you? I bet this people are way busier than you, and still find the time to help.

If you want someone to do the work for you, I suggest you make a post in your local craiglist and give them an incentive (money). I must warn you though, you'll eventually fail.

Ganesh Ujwal said:
i will try another sites for answers

The only part of your post that I agree with.

Ganesh Ujwal said:
actually i want you to answer my question's immediately
You can require that if you pay others to work for you - but you don't do that here.
You are asking others to spend their free time to help you.

sorry i am busy
If you are too busy to do your own homework, then something went wrong.

1. Why do I keep getting notifications for my questions?

The notifications you receive for your questions are a feature of the platform designed to keep you updated on any activity or responses related to your question. This allows you to stay informed and engaged in the conversation.

2. How can I stop receiving notifications for my questions?

To stop receiving notifications for your questions, you can adjust your notification settings in your account preferences. You can choose to turn off notifications for specific types of activity or for all activity related to your questions.

3. Why am I not receiving notifications for my questions?

If you are not receiving notifications for your questions, it is possible that you have not enabled notifications for your account or for that specific question. You can check your notification settings and adjust them accordingly to receive notifications.

4. Can I customize the notifications I receive for my questions?

Yes, you can customize the notifications you receive for your questions by adjusting your notification settings. You can choose which types of activity you want to be notified about and how you want to receive those notifications (email, push notifications, etc.).

5. Can I receive notifications for other people's questions?

No, notifications are specific to your own questions and activity. You will only receive notifications for questions that you have asked or responded to. You will not receive notifications for other people's questions unless you are directly involved in the conversation.