A somewhat annoying form for homework section

• Thread starter Rectifier
  • Start date
In summary, when creating a new thread on the Introductory Physics Homework sub-forum, a template appears that includes a Homework Statement, Homework Equations, and The Attempt at a Solution. However, when previewing the post, the template appears again, requiring the user to remove it before posting. The user is hoping for a solution to this issue.
Rectifier
Gold Member
Hey!
When you create a new thread on the Introductory Physics Homework sub-forum a template appears which you should follow.
Namely:

Homework Statement

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

But when I press preview post and (I do that quite a lot) a new set of this template appears. It appears every time I preview which is a bit annoying. So before I post the thread I have to remove 50 miles of these...

It is maybe too late to ask for this now when the forum-update approaches. But oh-well, hope its not. :)

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm looking at solutions for this. Thanks

What is "A somewhat annoying form for homework section"?

"A somewhat annoying form for homework section" is a type of homework that is designed to be challenging and may require more effort than other types of assignments. It is meant to test your understanding and critical thinking skills.

Why is it called "somewhat annoying"?

This type of homework is called "somewhat annoying" because it can be frustrating and time-consuming. It may also require you to think outside the box and push yourself to find the solution.

How can I approach "A somewhat annoying form for homework section"?

The best way to approach this type of homework is to break it down into smaller parts and tackle them one at a time. It is also helpful to seek help from your teacher or classmates if you are struggling with a particular problem.

What are the benefits of "A somewhat annoying form for homework section"?

Although it may be challenging, this type of homework can help improve your problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities. It also prepares you for more difficult tasks in the future.

How can I stay motivated while completing "A somewhat annoying form for homework section"?

It can be helpful to set small goals for yourself and reward yourself when you reach them. You can also try to find the fun or interesting aspects of the assignment to keep yourself engaged and motivated.