How Can I Install PHP-Nuke Version 7.6?

• Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
InstallingIn summary, the person is seeking help to install php nuke version 7.6. They have hosting that supports it and have successfully used it before, but they are unsure how to install it without the use of fantastico. They have hosting through surpasshosting and want to set it up on their server with cpanel. They may find the instructions on the PHP-Nuke website helpful for installing it.
Tom McCurdy
Can someone help me install php nuke version 7.6?

Computer science news on Phys.org
http://www.techgfx.com/modules.php?name=Platinum&op=ViewItems&vid=5

is where u can download it and see what i am talking about...

I currently have ennough hosting and hosting the supports what it needs. I have used php-nuke with www.quantumninja.com/first for example but don't know how to install it when it's not through the hosting package which has fantastico which has older versions of nuke

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you trying to install this on your own machine?

I have hosting through surpasshosting... and I want to set it up on my server that I have... which has cpanel

http://phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=PHP-Nuke_HOWTO

1. What is PHP-Nuke Plat?

PHP-Nuke Plat is a content management system (CMS) written in the PHP programming language. It is designed to help users easily create and manage websites without requiring extensive technical knowledge.

2. How do I install PHP-Nuke Plat?

To install PHP-Nuke Plat, you will need to have a web server with PHP and a MySQL database. You can download the installation files from the official website and follow the step-by-step instructions provided in the documentation.

3. Is PHP-Nuke Plat free to use?

Yes, PHP-Nuke Plat is an open-source software released under the GNU General Public License. This means that it is free to use, modify, and distribute.

4. Can I customize the design of my website with PHP-Nuke Plat?

Yes, PHP-Nuke Plat offers a variety of themes and templates that you can choose from to customize the design of your website. You can also create your own themes or modify existing ones to suit your needs.

5. What are the system requirements for PHP-Nuke Plat?

The minimum system requirements for PHP-Nuke Plat include a web server with PHP version 5.4 or higher and a MySQL database. It is also recommended to have at least 64MB of RAM and 10MB of disk space.