Differences of these communications

In summary, the person is struggling to understand the difference between string communication, byte communication, and hex communication. They are working on an application that requires hex communication but they keep using string communication. They are asking for an explanation of the differences.
rama1001
Hi,
this may be the stupid question for you but its important for me to understand difference between these. I am making an application which requires hex communication between master and slave but the problem is with me that i keep on doing string coomunication eventhough my instructor said too many times. The only reason for that is lack of grasping the differnce between them. May be, i am communicating with hex string but i need to know the differnce between string communication and byte communication as well as hex communication.
Can anyone explain me.. please..

Computer science news on Phys.org
Hex value: 4E

Byte bits: 01001110

String bits: 00110100 01000101
'4' 'E'

1. What are the main differences between verbal and non-verbal communication?

The main difference between verbal and non-verbal communication lies in the use of words. Verbal communication involves the use of spoken or written words, while non-verbal communication uses gestures, facial expressions, body language, and other non-verbal cues to convey a message.

2. How do the cultural differences affect communication?

Cultural differences can have a significant impact on communication. Different cultures have their own unique ways of communicating, and what may be considered appropriate or polite in one culture may be seen as offensive in another. Understanding and respecting cultural differences is crucial for effective communication.

3. What is the difference between formal and informal communication?

Formal communication refers to the use of official channels and structured messages, such as emails, reports, or presentations. Informal communication, on the other hand, is more casual and spontaneous, often taking place in social settings or through personal interactions.

4. How does technology impact communication?

Technology has greatly transformed communication, making it faster, more efficient, and more accessible. With the rise of digital communication tools, we can now communicate with people from all over the world in real-time, breaking down communication barriers and connecting us in ways that were not possible before.

5. What are the differences between interpersonal and group communication?

Interpersonal communication is the exchange of information between two individuals, while group communication involves three or more people. In interpersonal communication, there is a direct and personal interaction, while group communication typically involves a more complex dynamic of multiple perspectives and dynamics.