Edexcel Physics Syllabus point

In summary, the Edexcel Physics Syllabus point is a comprehensive set of learning objectives and topics that students are expected to cover in their study of physics at the Edexcel exam board. It is organized into different topics and subtopics, covering a range of physics concepts and practical skills. It can be accessed through the Edexcel website or resources provided by schools and is designed to provide a framework for teaching and learning physics. Students can use it to prepare for their exams by ensuring they have covered all necessary topics and using past exam papers to practice their knowledge and skills.
jsmith613

Homework Statement

explain why high energies are required to break particles into their constituents and to see fine structure

this is a point on the syllabus and I can't find an answer in the book

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Physics news on Phys.org
is it that the "strong force" holds constituent particles together
thus very high forces are needed to separate them?

this is the only point on the syllabus I don't quite get
could someone please run me through the main principles

thanks

What is the Edexcel Physics Syllabus point?

The Edexcel Physics Syllabus point is a set of learning objectives and topics that students are expected to cover in their study of physics at the Edexcel exam board. It outlines the content and skills that students need to know and understand in order to be successful in their physics exams.

How is the Edexcel Physics Syllabus point organized?

The Edexcel Physics Syllabus point is organized into different topics, each with a set of subtopics. These topics cover a range of physics concepts, including mechanics, electricity, waves, and particle physics. The syllabus also includes practical skills and mathematical requirements for the subject.

How can I access the Edexcel Physics Syllabus point?

The Edexcel Physics Syllabus point can be accessed through the Edexcel website or through the resources provided by your school or education center. It is also available in textbooks and study guides specifically designed for the Edexcel Physics curriculum.

What is the purpose of the Edexcel Physics Syllabus point?

The main purpose of the Edexcel Physics Syllabus point is to provide a framework for teaching and learning physics. It outlines the essential knowledge and skills that students need to acquire in order to be successful in their exams and provides a structure for teachers to plan and deliver their lessons.

How can I use the Edexcel Physics Syllabus point to prepare for my exams?

The Edexcel Physics Syllabus point can be used as a guide to ensure that you have covered all the necessary topics and skills for your exams. You can use it to identify areas that you may need to focus on more and to help you create a study plan. It is also a good idea to use past exam papers and mark schemes to practice applying your knowledge and skills in the format of the actual exams.