Are Bomb Blasts in Delhi Leaving a Trail of Destruction?

• News
  • Thread starter siddharth
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bomb
In summary: No. But I am remembering the fact that GENIERE said "are murdering" in his statement. There are no Muslim terrorists currently attacking the United States. There are, no doubt, Muslims currently killing people in the United States, but as I said, that's also true of whites, christians, etc.
Physics news on Phys.org
siddharth said:
50 killed, 70 injured as serial blasts rock Delhi.
http://www.outlookindia.com/pti_news.asp?id=332102"

I am saddened by this vile act of the Islamic terrorists. Is there any place on Earth where Muslims are not murdering infidels or one another?

The low response to your post is because the liberals cannot blame the tragedy on President Bush; therefore it is of no interest to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
GENIERE said:
I am saddened by this vile act of the Islamic terrorists. Is there any place on Earth where Muslims are not murdering infidels or one another?
The low response to your post is because the liberals cannot blame the tragedy on President Bush; therefore it is of no interest to them.
I think most of us are still trying to deal with this statement in the article.
Although Patil said it was too early to say who was behind the blasts, security agencies were not ruling out involvement of Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba.
'Liberals' tend to wait to find some facts apparently and not to comment on things that are mere 'suspicions' in some sort of kneejerk condemnation of what happened.

Are you even aware of any of the political machinations within the country that could be the cause of the bombing?

But if you feel you have some more evidence or another link that may enlighten the posters here, please ... feel free to post it.

The Smoking Man said:
'Liberals' tend to wait to find some facts apparently and not to comment on things that are mere 'suspicions' in some sort of kneejerk condemnation of what happened.

Yes, of course it could even have been Disney who did it.

Since the Sikh riots nearly every bomb attack on civilian population in India especially north India has been carried out by Muslim terrorists. There is no reason to think that this time it will be different.

http://au.biz.yahoo.com/051030/17/c8bo.html

A militant group named Inqilab in India-controlled Kashmir claimed responsibility for the three blasts on Sunday.

The group spokesman said they did it to avenge the activities of Indian security forces in the region. But the government source said it was still too early to say who was behind the accidents.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/asia/article323453.ece

As 22 suspects were rounded up in raids on small, anonymous hotels in Delhi, police and intelligence sources said the investigation into who was behind the bombings was pointing towards militants in Kashmir - just hours after a breakthrough in talks over the divided territory.

Bush is attacking ''secular'' countries, e.g. Iraq and Syria, so he strengthens the extremist organizations.

Half of the victims in this attack are Muslims who prepare for the feast after few days. Furthermore, this Kashmiri organization is not well known till now. The problem of Kashmir is based on nationalism, the same as Chechanya , but they use also the religion to get more support.

GENIERE said:

Bilal said:
...Half of the victims in this attack are Muslims who prepare for the feast after few days...

Is there any place on Earth where Muslims are not murdering infidels or one another?

Rwanda, Ugnada, Bosnia, Kosovo ...

Bush administration murdered civilians in Iraq in last 2.5 years more than the terrorist attacks in the last century. The same about Israel...

GENIERE said:
Is there any place on Earth where Muslims are not murdering infidels or one another?

GENIERE said:
Oh! Oh! Call on me!

Maybe the United States? Unless, of course, you mean to include all murders committed by muslims, in which case your question becomes vacuous. After all, muslims are murdered by muslims in every country (probably), but the same can be said of white people, etc.

Archon said:
Oh! Oh! Call on me!
Maybe the United States?

Already forgotten 9/11?

sid_galt said:
Already forgotten 9/11?
No. But I am remembering the fact that GENIERE said "are murdering" in his statement. There are no Muslim terrorists currently attacking the United States. There are, no doubt, Muslims currently killing people in the United States, but as I said, that's also true of whites, christians, etc.

Surely you don't mean to include all acts of murder ever committed? Already forgotten the Crusades?

1. What caused the bomb blasts in Delhi?

The exact cause of bomb blasts in Delhi can vary depending on the specific incident. However, some common causes include terrorist attacks, political or religious conflicts, and accidents involving explosives.

2. How often do bomb blasts occur in Delhi?

Bomb blasts in Delhi are unfortunately not uncommon. According to data from the National Crime Records Bureau, there were 22 recorded bomb blasts in Delhi in 2019 alone.

3. What are the potential risks and dangers associated with bomb blasts in Delhi?

The risks and dangers associated with bomb blasts in Delhi can include physical injuries and fatalities, damage to property and infrastructure, and psychological trauma for those affected. There may also be economic impacts and disruptions to daily life in the affected areas.

4. How does the government respond to bomb blasts in Delhi?

The government typically responds to bomb blasts in Delhi by launching investigations to identify the perpetrators and prevent similar incidents in the future. Security measures may also be increased in the affected areas and emergency services are activated to provide aid to those in need.

5. What can individuals do to stay safe during a bomb blast in Delhi?

During a bomb blast in Delhi, it is important to follow any evacuation or shelter-in-place instructions from local authorities. It is also advisable to stay informed through reliable news sources and to avoid the affected areas until it is safe to return. Additionally, individuals can report any suspicious activities or objects to authorities to help prevent potential bomb threats.