I just looked at my hair in the mirror

In summary, the conversation discussed the topic of shiny and shinny hair. It was clarified that shinny hair refers to hair on the shin, and the use of a mirror to see it may be necessary for some. The conversation also touched on the potential harm that UV rays from shin hairs could cause and the preference for shiny hair. There was also a mention of changing one's behavior and the statement that girls do not like pussies.
Mk
It was really shinny. Is shinny hair good? A take on this from the ladies would be good.

Physics news on Phys.org
:confused:

shiny or shinny?
I)if shiny: Your hair or your head's skin?
II) if shinny: what's shinny hair?:redface:

Hair on your shin of course.

:rofl: OMG! sorry for misunderstanding your post!:redface:

How is the hair on your shin?

I don't have long hair!:tongue2:

Last edited:
I did not mention anything pertaining to the length of your shin hairs. You seem very guilty.

How about you who has to use mirror to see the hair on his shin?

The mirror is important because its the kind that absorbs UV rays that are emitted from my shin hairs that may harm my vision and cause melanoma.

God! I guess I have to go now. :zzz:

Bye:smile:

Oh man, you've spoiled my plans for the night.

I thought you were going to hate me forvers and evers because of that! :biggrin:

Shinny is very nice.

I thought you were going to hate me forvers and evers because of that!
I was, but I decided to turn over a new leaf. Girls don't like pussies. Well, the lesbians.

Hair is great, shiney hair is even better.

1. Why does my hair look different in the mirror than it does in photos?

This is due to the phenomenon known as "mirror image reversal." When we look at ourselves in the mirror, we see a reversed image of our face and hair, which can make it appear different from how others see it. In photos, our image is not reversed, so we see our hair as others see it.

2. Why does my hair look frizzy or flat sometimes?

There are a few factors that can contribute to frizzy or flat hair, including humidity, hair products, and the natural texture of your hair. Humidity can cause hair to absorb moisture and become frizzy. Hair products, such as serums or oils, can also weigh down hair and make it appear flat. Additionally, the natural texture of your hair can affect how it looks in the mirror.

3. How often should I wash my hair?

The frequency of washing your hair depends on your hair type and personal preference. If you have oily hair, you may need to wash it more frequently, while those with dry hair may be able to go longer between washes. Generally, washing your hair every 2-3 days is recommended to maintain the natural oils and balance in your hair.

4. Why does my hair sometimes have split ends?

Split ends are caused by damage to the hair cuticle, which is the outer layer of the hair shaft. This can be due to various factors, such as heat styling, chemical treatments, or even brushing your hair too aggressively. To prevent split ends, it is important to use heat protectant products and limit the use of heat tools, as well as regularly trimming your hair.

5. How does hair color change as we age?

As we age, our hair follicles produce less melanin, which is the pigment that gives our hair its color. This can result in gray or white hair. Additionally, the texture and thickness of our hair may change as we age due to hormonal changes. However, the rate at which these changes occur can vary greatly from person to person.