Help for IIT JEE physics books

In summary, there is no better book for physics in engineering examinations than H C Verma. It covers all necessary theory and provides sufficient practice problems for success on the JEE exam. It is important to understand the theory properly and only focus on relevant material for the exam. Solving problems from other sources, such as Irodov, can also be helpful in preparing for the JEE.
deepanshumishra
I am looking for some good books for physics
The book which can cover most of the theory and sufficient problems for prectice, till now I have tried Resnik Haliday , but I think it is full of unnecessury theory and irrilevent problems
tell me about a complit book

Physics news on Phys.org
dude you are asking this in PF. strange, really strange!
anyways, for physics let me tell you that there is no better book then H C Verma for engineering examinations. Going for tougher problems is never going to get you in IIT. Just get your basics right. H C Verma is best at it

deepanshumishra said:
I am looking for some good books for physics
The book which can cover most of the theory and sufficient problems for prectice, till now I have tried Resnik Haliday , but I think it is full of unnecessury theory and irrilevent problemstell me about a complit book
What are you saying? How can solve any problem if you don't understand the theory properly? Are you expecting straight solutions to all problems. :biggrin: I suggest you go through the book properly and study only what is relevant for JEE syllabus. Solving problems from Irodov and HC Verma will give you more advantage for solving JEE-type problems.

1. What are the best physics books for preparing for the IIT JEE exam?

There are many good books available for IIT JEE physics preparation, but some of the most popular ones are Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma, Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov, and Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick, Halliday, and Walker.

2. Are there any specific books that cover all the topics required for the IIT JEE physics syllabus?

Yes, there are some books that cover all the topics required for the IIT JEE physics syllabus, such as Physics for Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Advanced) Mechanics Part 1 by Cengage Learning and Comprehensive Physics for JEE Advanced by McGraw Hill Education.

3. What are some good reference books for solving practice problems in IIT JEE physics?

Some popular reference books for practice problems in IIT JEE physics include Arihant's Problems in Physics by D.C. Pandey, Wiley's IIT JEE Physics 38 Years Chapterwise Solved Papers by D.C. Pandey, and IIT JEE Physics by Jitender Singh and Shraddhesh Chaturvedi.

4. Are there any online resources or study materials available for IIT JEE physics preparation?

Yes, there are many online resources and study materials available for IIT JEE physics preparation, such as Khan Academy, Physics Galaxy, and Toppr. Some popular websites for downloading study materials include IIT JEE Physics Study Material by askIITians and IIT JEE Physics Notes by Doubtnut.

5. How can I choose the right physics books for my individual learning style?

Choosing the right physics books for your individual learning style can be a personal decision, but some factors to consider include the level of difficulty, the style of explanations, and the amount of practice problems. It may be helpful to read reviews or ask for recommendations from peers or teachers who have used the books before.