Register to reply

What kind of image processing techniques are needed?

Share this thread:
Tah
Mar12-14, 08:08 PM
P: 12
Mod note: Fixed the links to the two images
Second mod note: the links are broken again

Hi, all

I have recently faced with an abstruse problem in image processing.

So, I would like to ask somebody's advice.

There are two images below; one is original and the other is an impaired original image.

I need to reconstruct the impaired original image as like the original, and also need to find out the center of gravity on the impaired image.

I have excogitated simple morphological processes such as dilation and erosion, but it was not enough.

Though this is a task to be solved by myself, I would like to share and discuss about this problem.

Can anybody give me a direction?
Original image
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Experts defend operational earthquake forecasting, counter critiques
EU urged to convert TV frequencies to mobile broadband
Sierra Nevada freshwater runoff could drop 26 percent by 2100
Mark44
Mar21-14, 12:31 PM
Mentor
P: 21,313
I have removed the links, as they would not load. Tah, please provide links that will actually load.
carolinenew
May6-14, 09:54 PM
P: 4
please check these links on image processing, i think it will load and help you process all kinds of image.

Register to reply