Looking for someone who knows pulse induction/metal detection theory

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for help in developing a pulse induction gold metal detector and requesting anyone with knowledge or experience in metal detection and circuit board technology to email them. They also mention having fabrication resources and potentially being interested in other projects.
conservator
Hi there

I'm looking for anyone who has the knowledge or experience that can help me develop a pulse induction gold metal detector. I have the fabrication resources but need someone who understand metal detection/circuit board technology. Please Email with experience.

Engineering news on Phys.org
conservator said:
Hi there

I'm looking for anyone who has the knowledge or experience that can help me develop a pulse induction gold metal detector. I have the fabrication resources but need someone who understand metal detection/circuit board technology. Please Email with experience.

hi
Are you developed that pi metal detector? I have knowledge and experience. Please Email me.
If you have fabrication resourses maybe you are interested for onother projects?
With regards Pavel

1. What is pulse induction (PI) technology?

Pulse induction (PI) technology is a type of metal detection technology that uses short bursts of electrical current to create a magnetic field. This magnetic field is then used to detect metal objects in the surrounding area.

2. How does pulse induction technology work?

Pulse induction technology works by sending a series of electrical pulses through a coil of wire. These pulses create a magnetic field that can penetrate the ground or other materials. When the magnetic field encounters a metal object, it induces a secondary magnetic field in the object, which is then detected by the coil.

3. How is pulse induction technology different from other metal detection technologies?

Pulse induction technology is different from other metal detection technologies, such as very low frequency (VLF) or beat frequency oscillation (BFO), because it is less affected by mineralization in the ground. This makes it better suited for detecting deeper or larger metal objects.

4. What are the applications of pulse induction technology?

Pulse induction technology is commonly used in metal detectors for a variety of applications, including security screening, treasure hunting, and industrial metal detection. It is also used in landmine and unexploded ordnance detection.

5. What are the limitations of pulse induction technology?

While pulse induction technology has many advantages, it also has some limitations. It is not as effective at discriminating between different types of metal, meaning it may detect both valuable and non-valuable objects. It is also more expensive and complex than other metal detection technologies.