Quote button and report button switch?

• Thread starter poolwin2001
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a possible bug with the latest version of Firefox on a specific website. The issue involves images switching and can be resolved by reloading the page or clearing the cache. It is suggested to report the issue to the website instead of discussing it here.
poolwin2001
Is this a bug?
I am using Latest version of Firefox.

Physics news on Phys.org
It probably just an issue with this site and firefox. I am unsure of why, but I have had quite a few images switch on this site.

Try doing shift+ctrl+R which reloads and overrides the cache.

Now it works fine!

i haven't had any images switch and i use the latest version of firefox

I sometimes get the first poster in a thread's avatar or guru award (if they have either) taking the place of each 'quick reply to post' button, which is next to the 'quote' button, and I'm using the latest firefox. It's probably something to report to them, not here.

Yeah, it's a caching problem. Reloading should alleviate the problem (it might take several attempts). If all else fails, try clearing your cache and then reloading the page.

1. How does the "Quote" button and "Report" button switch work?

The "Quote" button and "Report" button switch allows users to easily switch between the two functions on a website or application. This means that instead of having separate buttons for quoting and reporting, users can simply toggle between the two options with the click of a button.

2. Why is there a need for a "Quote" and "Report" button switch?

The switch is designed to improve user experience and make it more convenient for users to perform the desired action. Instead of having to look for separate buttons, the switch allows users to easily toggle between the two functions without any confusion.

3. Can the "Quote" and "Report" button switch be customized?

Yes, the switch can be customized to fit the design and functionality of a specific website or application. This can include changing the appearance, placement, or even adding additional functions to the switch.

4. What are the benefits of using a "Quote" and "Report" button switch?

The switch can help streamline the user experience and make it more efficient for users to perform the desired action. It also helps to declutter the interface by combining two functions into one button.

5. Are there any potential drawbacks to using a "Quote" and "Report" button switch?

One potential drawback is that it may take some users time to get used to the switch, especially if they are used to separate buttons for each function. Additionally, if the switch is not clearly labeled or indicated, it may cause confusion for users who are not familiar with it.