How Well Do You Know Yourself?

• Thread starter 0TheSwerve0
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary: I don't think so...)Personality Disorder -Paranoid: LowSchizoid: ModerateSchizotypal: LowAntisocial: LowBorderline: LowHistrionic: LowNarcissistic: LowAvoidant: LowDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

What was your personality disorder?

• Paranoid

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Schizoid

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Schizotypal

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Antisocial

• Borderline

• Histrionic

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Narcissistic

• Avoidant

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Dependent

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Obsessive-Compulsive

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Hell yes! I win! Suck on that!

Physics news on Phys.org
Can't help but notice your location. I wonder if there's a connection.

Odysseus The Prudent Counsellor and Complete Man
[Taken from Richmond Lattimore's translation of the Iliad]
Odysseus is crafty, resourceful, daring, and merciless. Essentially, he can be described by the Greek word sophron. This is untranslatable. It means, not necessarily that you have superior brains, but that you make the maximum use of whatever brains you have got. Odysseus is the antithesis of Achilleus. Achilleus has fine intelligence, but passion clouds it; Odysseus has strong passions, but his intelligence keeps them under control. Achilleus, Hektor and Agamemnon, magnificent as they are, are flawed with uncertainty and can act on confused motives; Odysseus never. A single purpose guides Odysseus in the Iliad. The expedition against Troy must succeed. He has no recklessness, but does have stark courage when that is needed. Not the noblest or stateliest of Homer's heroes, he is the one who survives.

Nah, Hektor's cooler than Odysseus.

Evo said:
Evo<------fears pattylou's death ray pig
I don't see how anyone could draw those pigs with a clunky mouse. I certainly can't.
Try it with a trackpad! Even worse! :redface: Some of those people must have plotter thingies (the ones that let you draw like you're using a pencil).

pfffft, Hektor was the punk that got dragged by a chariot:wink: Odysseus is the pimp that got a goddess to drool over him.

0TheSwerve0 said:
pfffft, Hektor was the punk that got dragged by a chariot:wink: Odysseus is the pimp that got a goddess to drool over him.
Yeah, Odysseus rocks.

Okay, finally did the Illiad hero one:
Aias The Soldier
[Taken from Richmond Lattimore's translation of the Iliad]
Greatest of warriors after Achilleus is Aias. Homer is very firm about this. Aias carries on, from beginning to end, without benefit of supernatural aid. A huge man, he is compared to a wall, and carries a great shield of seven fold ox hide. Lack of inspired brilliance may go with the failure, in Aias' case, of that divine aid lavished on other heroes. He fights as a big man, with no aura of the supernatural about him; best on defense and when the going is worst. Lacking the glamour of others, never the greatest leader, Aias remains throughout the best soldier of them all.

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Back