Videos not working in google chrome

In summary, the person is experiencing an issue with playing videos on Google Chrome. They are using a CORE-I3 HP and have all the necessary requirements for viewing videos, but the videos are not working. They have tried reinstalling Chrome and searching for a solution, but have not found anything. The issue seems to have cleared up by itself, possibly due to an update or change in the Chrome browser.
adnan jahan
I am using Google chrome , just fine it out that no video from youtube or any other online site is running.

CAN ANY BODY HELP ME IN SORTING OUT THIS ISSUE ??
I am using CORE-I3 HP.

Computer science news on Phys.org
You need adobe flash player to view youtube videos. Do you have adobe flash player installed?

It's been a problem for awhile. I had the problem until a few weeks ago, it just cleared by itself. The problem I was having was that if I tried linking to a youtube video from a google search, the video would take forever to load, if at all. I would have to copy the URL and open a new browser page to link directly.

I suggest you start here.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=google+chrome+won't+play+youtube+videos

rcgldr @ I have all requirements of viewing videos, up till last night every thing was Okay but today nothing is working,

I reinstall chrome but still with same issue

adnan jahan said:
I have all requirements of viewing videos, up till last night every thing was Okay but today nothing is working,
Apparently the issue is related to google chrome. Use Evo's search link to see if you find a workaround for this problem.

Done!

not find the error, but error is gone ...

I think some anti-biotic workssss in chrome

What could be causing videos to not work in Google Chrome?

There could be several reasons why videos are not working in Google Chrome. It could be due to a slow internet connection, outdated or corrupted browser, disabled extensions, or issues with the video player itself.

How can I fix videos not playing in Google Chrome?

If the issue is with the browser, try clearing the cache and cookies, updating to the latest version, or using incognito mode. If it's a problem with the video player, try using a different one or checking for updates. If the internet connection is slow, try restarting your router or connecting to a different network.

Why do videos play in other browsers but not in Google Chrome?

This could be due to compatibility issues with the website or video player. Some websites or players may not be optimized for Google Chrome, causing videos to not work properly. In this case, try using a different browser or contacting the website for support.

How do I know if the issue is with Google Chrome or the video itself?

You can test this by trying to play the video on a different browser or device. If the video works on other platforms, then the issue is likely with Google Chrome. If the video does not work on any platform, then the problem is with the video itself.

What should I do if none of the above solutions fix the issue?

If none of the above solutions work, try disabling all extensions and resetting Google Chrome to its default settings. You can also try reinstalling Google Chrome or contacting Google Chrome support for further assistance.