NoWriMo: Tips for Becoming a Successful Journal Writer

In summary, the person is looking for advice on writing for journals on a weekly or monthly basis. They mention that money is not their main motivation and they appreciate any help or pointers. They emphasize the importance of not using the word "it" in writing and being clear and concise in the first sentence. They also mention that they are seeking advice on a specific topic or issue, as shown in an image they provide.
NafiBear
I want to write something for journals published weekly/monthly, Are there any conditions you know so I can be a journal writer ?
Money is not my purpose to accept the job, to be honest.
Any help, pointers are appreciated.

Na

Physics news on Phys.org
Depends on topic, subject, people, reason, nation, freedom of press, etc.

Other than that, don't lie. Try your best to not use the word it. I don't like the word it.
The word it should be abolished from the English language.

When referring to something, try not to use the word it.
Do your best not to be repetitive with the word you are using.

I believe writers say the best article explains who, when, what, where, why, how.. etc.. within the first sentence. When this happens, people understand the point of the article clearly and quickly.

Last edited:
Seemingly you don't like to help me.

I ask for advice and help because of something as shown in teh below image

Attachments

• asayMedicare.gif
    asayMedicare.gif
    60.7 KB · Views: 519

What is the purpose of writing a paper?

The purpose of writing a paper is to communicate your research findings and ideas to others in your field. It allows you to contribute to the existing knowledge and further the understanding of a particular topic.

How do I choose a topic for my paper?

Choosing a topic for your paper can be challenging. It is important to select a topic that you are passionate about and that has enough research material available. You can also consult with your supervisor or colleagues for suggestions.

What is the structure of a paper?

A paper typically consists of an introduction, literature review, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusion. The introduction provides an overview of the topic and its significance, the literature review summarizes existing research, the methodology explains your research methods, the results present your findings, the discussion interprets the results, and the conclusion summarizes the main points of the paper.

How do I cite sources in my paper?

Sources should be cited in your paper to give credit to the original authors and to support your arguments. Different citation styles, such as APA, MLA, or Chicago, have specific rules for citing sources. Make sure to follow the guidelines provided by your institution or journal.

What are some tips for writing a successful paper?

To write a successful paper, you should start by thoroughly understanding and researching your topic. Then, structure your paper logically and clearly communicate your ideas. It is also important to proofread and edit your paper for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. Finally, make sure to properly cite your sources and adhere to the formatting guidelines given by your institution or journal.