YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Youtube
In summary, this conversation covers a wide range of topics, from comedic videos and commercials to impressive talents and performances. Participants share their thoughts and opinions on various videos and also reminisce about childhood memories. Some notable videos mentioned include a hilarious commercial about a kid throwing a tantrum and his mom's unexpected reaction, a funny World of Warcraft funeral crashers video, a brave climber scaling a rock with no ropes, and a clever artist animation of a Mars rover. The conversation also touches on politics and news media with discussions about biased reporting and a zinger from Jon Stewart. Overall, the conversation is filled with humor and interesting content, making for an entertaining read.
  • #1,786
Another Trekkie in the Twilight Zone

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,787
Nice clips, photos and animations, a feast for my eyes...:smile:
"Louie Schwartzberg: Hidden miracles of the natural world"
"We live in a world of unseeable beauty, so subtle and delicate that it is imperceptible to the human eye. To bring this invisible world to light, filmmaker Louie Schwartzberg bends the boundaries of time and space with high-speed cameras, time lapses and microscopes. At TED2014, he shares highlights from his latest project, a 3D film titled "Mysteries of the Unseen World," which slows down, speeds up, and magnifies the astonishing wonders of nature."

• #1,788
nsaspook said:
Cats and Gremlins on the wing, oh my!
Could be worse... lol

diggers preflight check.jpg

• #1,789
When I first watched this, it was small screen, lo-res, and I hadn't read the description.
Just a time lapse of a lake and a mountain. woop dee doo

But the poster is a professional photographer, who I admire greatly, so I figured I was missing something.
So I went to full screen, Hi-Res, as instructed.

It's filmed by moonlight! I had to watch it several times to spot the deer.

[edit] I just learned how spoilers work.

Last edited:
Likes Borg
  • #1,790
This is quite an interesting effect, which I have observed many years ago. Due to the way our eyes are built (rods being more sensitive, but not recognizing colors) we all think world in a moonlight is monochromatic, which is why we don't recognize pictures taken in the moonlight as such.

Likes OmCheeto
  • #1,791
This young man's face, explains, why I've gone to OCF, for 25 years in a row:

Likes Borg
  • #1,792
Friends don't let robots drink before walking.

• #1,793
Delta uses every meme on the internet for their pre-flight safety video.

• #1,794
Old #1

New #1

• #1,795
A new take on an old classic

• #1,796

Likes OmCheeto
  • #1,797
<h2>1. What is "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?</h2><p>"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is a curated collection of educational videos for children that are available on the popular video-sharing platform, YouTube. These videos cover a wide range of topics, from science and history to art and music, and are designed to engage and educate young viewers.</p><h2>2. Who creates the videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?</h2><p>The videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are created by a variety of content creators, including educational channels, children's media companies, and individual educators. They are carefully selected based on their quality, accuracy, and appropriateness for young audiences.</p><h2>3. Are the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" safe for children?</h2><p>Yes, the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are handpicked to ensure they are appropriate for young viewers. However, it is always recommended for parents to monitor their child's screen time and watch the videos with them to ensure they are suitable for their child's age and interests.</p><h2>4. Can I access "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" for free?</h2><p>Yes, "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is completely free to access. The videos are available on YouTube, which is a free platform. However, some videos may have advertisements, so it is recommended to use an ad-blocker or supervise your child's viewing.</p><h2>5. How can "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" benefit my child's learning?</h2><p>"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" can be a valuable resource for children's learning. The videos are engaging and entertaining, making learning fun for children. They can also expose children to new topics and ideas, expand their knowledge and understanding, and foster their curiosity and critical thinking skills.</p>

1. What is "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?

"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is a curated collection of educational videos for children that are available on the popular video-sharing platform, YouTube. These videos cover a wide range of topics, from science and history to art and music, and are designed to engage and educate young viewers.

2. Who creates the videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids"?

The videos featured in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are created by a variety of content creators, including educational channels, children's media companies, and individual educators. They are carefully selected based on their quality, accuracy, and appropriateness for young audiences.

3. Are the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" safe for children?

Yes, the videos in "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" are handpicked to ensure they are appropriate for young viewers. However, it is always recommended for parents to monitor their child's screen time and watch the videos with them to ensure they are suitable for their child's age and interests.

4. Can I access "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" for free?

Yes, "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" is completely free to access. The videos are available on YouTube, which is a free platform. However, some videos may have advertisements, so it is recommended to use an ad-blocker or supervise your child's viewing.

5. How can "YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" benefit my child's learning?

"YouTube Classics: Watch & Learn Kids" can be a valuable resource for children's learning. The videos are engaging and entertaining, making learning fun for children. They can also expose children to new topics and ideas, expand their knowledge and understanding, and foster their curiosity and critical thinking skills.