What is Numberology and How Did it Help Find Osama bin Laden?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bin
In summary, Osama bin Laden was found when cross cancelling his name with Obama Biden's. The result was -BSNLA which translated to -BS (negative BS, or this is not bullsh*t).
tribdog
I knew if we were ever going to find him I'd have to take matters into my own hand so I decided to try a little numberology, a little known science I invented about 4 minutes ago.
first we take OSAMA BIN LADEN and cross it with the leading ticket for president/vice president OBAMA BIDEN. Do a little cross cancelling and we are left with B on one side and SNLA on the other. Bring the B over to the other side, making it negative leaves us with (-B)SNLA which obviously translates into -BS (negative BS, or this is not bullsh*t) N (phonetically identical to "in") LA (either Los Angeles or Louisiana) We've been looking in the wrong place all along.

Physics news on Phys.org
Not funny.

LOL, tribdog, you've got a lot of time on your hands! Hey, at least you've moved on from making 'motivational' comments to new members in the photo thread! :rofl:

OAQfirst said:
Not funny.

Hilarious.

Cyrus said:
Hilarious.

It's not bad humor, it's just not funny. But I've had enough let downs about finding that A-Hole. It gets old.

cristo said:
LOL, tribdog, you've got a lot of time on your hands! Hey, at least you've moved on from making 'motivational' comments to new members in the photo thread! :rofl:

if I was a mentor I'd probably be to busy to do bad things

Every time you post I get funny feelings...in my pants. I've been bad, warn me... yeah rack up those warning points...oooo yeah.

-BSNLA: I take that as meaning there isn't any BS in either Los Angeles or Louisiana. It is obvious that is wrong since there is lots of BS in both those locations. You must have made a mistake someplace.

Osama bin Binden

tribdog said:
if I was a mentor I'd probably be to busy to do bad things

You...mentor? HELL NO!

tribdog said:
I knew if we were ever going to find him I'd have to take matters into my own hand so I decided to try a little numberology, a little known science I invented about 4 minutes ago.
first we take OSAMA BIN LADEN and cross it with the leading ticket for president/vice president OBAMA BIDEN. Do a little cross cancelling and we are left with B on one side and SNLA on the other. Bring the B over to the other side, making it negative leaves us with (-B)SNLA which obviously translates into -BS (negative BS, or this is not bullsh*t) N (phonetically identical to "in") LA (either Los Angeles or Louisiana) We've been looking in the wrong place all along.
I was expecting you to work SArah PALin into this some how, and her foreign policy experience, and her recent (about 4 minutes ago) interest in bin Laden.

Don't let me down trib.

When I cross cancel using PALIN I ended up with -B SPI. Now the negative obviously means there are some letters missing and if we rearrange the letters... SIPB..no. PSBI..no...PISB...holy crap he's in PIttSBurg.

tribdog said:
When I cross cancel using PALIN I ended up with -B SPI. Now the negative obviously means there are some letters missing and if we rearrange the letters... SIPB..no. PSBI..no...PISB...holy crap he's in PIttSBurg.

Way too much time...but I say we all pitch in a few dollars and give them to tribdog and he can be our hero :biggrin: You can capture Osama for us all:wink::approve:

hahaha... ahh I love tribdog.

I thought he was hiding in your sock drawer and you discovered him when you were pulling out a pair of argyles.

1. Who found Osama bin Laden?

The United States Navy SEALs, an elite team of special operations forces, conducted the operation that resulted in the death of Osama bin Laden.

2. How long did it take to find Osama bin Laden?

It took nearly a decade to locate Osama bin Laden. The United States had been searching for him since the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

3. Where was Osama bin Laden found?

Osama bin Laden was found in Abbottabad, Pakistan, where he had been living in a compound for several years.

4. How was Osama bin Laden identified?

DNA testing was used to confirm the identity of Osama bin Laden after the operation. The DNA was compared to that of his deceased sister, who had died in a hospital in Boston.

5. What was the significance of finding Osama bin Laden?

Osama bin Laden was the leader of the terrorist group Al-Qaeda and had been responsible for numerous attacks, including the September 11 attacks. His death was a major milestone in the fight against terrorism and brought closure to the families of his victims.