Learn Aerodynamics: Get Started Today!

In summary, the conversation is about finding a source to learn about aerodynamics. Suggestions include a book, a NASA website, and using Google to search for more options. It is also mentioned that talking to professionals in the field can be helpful. The original poster clarifies that they are looking for online sources. The conversation ends with gratitude and thanks for the suggestions given.
ShayanJ
Insights Author
Gold Member
Hello
Could someone introduces me a source to learn aerodynamics?
thanks

Physics news on Phys.org

Shyan said:
Hello
Could someone introduces me a source to learn aerodynamics?
thanks

By source do you mean book?

CS

Anderson, intro to flight.

I can assure you that google-searching this topic will give you many more sources than we could ever give you.

Math Jeans said:
I can assure you that google-searching this topic will give you many more sources than we could ever give you.

It does help to talk to actual people in the profession though. Unfortunately/fortunately Google just gives you so much information that it may or may not really be helpful. Since the OP doesn't know the difference between the good and the bad, it makes it difficult to choose. :wink:

CS

It does help to talk to actual people in the profession though. Unfortunately/fortunately Google just gives you so much information that it may or may not really be helpful. Since the OP doesn't know the difference between the good and the bad, it makes it difficult to choose.

CS
You told my heart's speech.In fact it is for almost a year I'm searching about physics in google and yahoo but i gained no achievement until i came here.
and excuse me.by source i meant online ones.
and thanks pantaz that was just the thing that i wanted

1. What is aerodynamics?

Aerodynamics is the study of how air moves around objects, such as airplanes, cars, and even sports equipment. It involves understanding the forces of air, such as lift, drag, and thrust, and how they affect the motion of objects.

2. Why is it important to learn aerodynamics?

Aerodynamics is crucial in many industries, particularly in transportation and sports. By understanding how air behaves, engineers and designers can create more efficient and safe vehicles and equipment. It also helps pilots and drivers make better decisions to improve performance and safety.

3. What are some key principles of aerodynamics?

Some key principles of aerodynamics include Bernoulli's principle, which explains how air pressure and speed are related, and Newton's laws of motion, which describe how forces affect an object's motion. Other important concepts include drag, lift, and the Coanda effect, which explains how air tends to stick to curved surfaces.

4. How can I apply aerodynamics in my everyday life?

Aerodynamics can be applied in many ways in our daily lives, such as understanding the aerodynamics of a soccer ball to improve your kick or choosing a car with better aerodynamic design for better fuel efficiency. It can also be applied in activities like cycling, skiing, and even cooking.

5. Are there any resources available to help me learn aerodynamics?

Yes, there are many resources available to help you learn aerodynamics. There are online courses, books, and videos that cover the basics of aerodynamics. You can also find simulations and experiments that allow you to explore aerodynamics in a hands-on way. Additionally, joining a local aeronautics club or attending workshops and conferences can provide valuable learning opportunities.