Ransom for the Thread Killer Champions thread

• Thread starter Artman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, the conversation involves a group of people discussing a thread that has been missing. One person suggests releasing it and another person shares a song about releasing the thread. The group expresses their enjoyment of the song and the clever plan to get someone's attention.
Artman
The song will appear here when I see the thread back.

Physics news on Phys.org
Ah you scum, the thread already be here, you got ta go lookin fer it.

uhm...I mean...

The pirates have released the thread.

I found it. Here is the song. It's to the tune of "Please Release Me" (I think Tom Jones does it.)

Please Release It
By Artman

Please release it, let it go.
The thread that we’re all missing so.
To let it die would be a sin,
So release it, and let us post again.

Please release the TKC thread.
Would be a shame if it were dead.
Unless I caused the thread’s demise,
And not one of those other guys.

Please release the thread to kill.
If it were gone we’d feel so ill.
The Pirate Nerds have taken it afar.
So release it, before you can say Arrruuughhh!

(Key change and big finish)

Please release our great big thread
The biggest that PF’s ever had.
We need this thread to send replies.
So release it, so I can make it die! :devil: :tongue:

Artman, you are incredible!

I LOVE IT! :rofl:

Evo said:

What she said... :rofl:

Evo said:

That was a pretty sneaky plan to get Ransom from Moonbear and me.

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.

Gotta love that too. :rofl: (In a way that my wife would not in any way mind. :biggrin:)

1. What is the "Ransom for the Thread Killer Champions thread"?

The "Ransom for the Thread Killer Champions thread" is a thread on a popular online forum where users compete to be the last person to comment before the thread is closed. The winner is declared the "Thread Killer Champion" and receives a prize from the thread creator.

2. How did the "Ransom for the Thread Killer Champions thread" start?

The thread was started by a user who wanted to create a fun and competitive game on the forum. They noticed that some threads would go on for days with no new comments, so they decided to create a thread where the last person to comment would win a prize.

3. What is the purpose of the "ransom" in the thread title?

The "ransom" refers to the prize that the winner of the thread will receive. It is often something small or virtual, such as a virtual trophy or a personalized avatar, but it adds to the competitive nature of the thread.

4. How long do these "Ransom for the Thread Killer Champions" threads usually last?

The length of the thread varies depending on the activity of the users. Some threads may only last a few hours, while others can go on for days or even weeks. It all depends on how many users are actively participating and trying to become the Thread Killer Champion.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for the "Ransom for the Thread Killer Champions" thread?

Yes, the thread creator usually sets some rules or guidelines for the participants to follow. These can include a time limit for commenting, a limit on the number of comments one user can make, or specific topics that are allowed for discussion. The rules are usually posted at the beginning of the thread for all users to see and follow.