What Textbook Do MIT Students Use for Numerical Methods in PDEs?

• Thread starter Success
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Textbook
In summary, the expert is able to find textbooks for a variety of subjects and schools/universities, but may need more information and extra time to locate specific editions.
Success
Can you find the textbook for: Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations that MIT students use? It's graduate level math but I can't find the name of the textbook on their website.

Physics news on Phys.org

1. Can you find this textbook?

It depends on the title and author of the textbook you are looking for. I can certainly assist you in finding it, but I will need more information to do so.

2. Is it possible to locate a specific edition of a textbook?

Yes, it is possible to locate a specific edition of a textbook. However, it may take some time and effort to find it, as it may not be readily available or in stock.

3. How long does it usually take to find a textbook?

The time it takes to find a textbook can vary greatly depending on availability, location, and other factors. It is best to allow some extra time in case it takes longer than expected.

4. Can you find textbooks for subjects other than science?

Yes, I can help you find textbooks for a wide range of subjects, not just science. Just let me know what subject you need a textbook for.

5. Can you find textbooks for a specific school or university?

Yes, I can find textbooks for specific schools or universities. However, some institutions may have their own bookstores or specific requirements for textbooks, so it is best to check with them first.