Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update

• Thread starter tony873004
  • Start date
In summary, members of the forum have noticed a decrease in SpaceTiger's activity and hope that he is just taking a break during his summer vacation. Others mention that he may be busy with other responsibilities and may not be good at moderation. SpaceTiger himself confirms that he has been traveling and attending astro conferences, and hopes to return with new information. There is some joking and speculation about the reasons for his absence, but overall the forum members express their desire for SpaceTiger to come back soon.
tony873004
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I haven't seen him post in a while. I hope he's just having a nice summer vacation.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
tony873004 said:
I haven't seen him post in a while. I hope he's just having a nice summer vacation.

He is most likely sorting through the bazillion questions PFrs posed.

SpaceTiger is taking a break from PF due to his busy schedule. We hope to see him return soon.

Phobos speaks the truth. I do hope to be back soon, but it really is best I stay away for the time being. I'm not very good at moderation. :biggrin:

I've been traveling around a lot this summer, so my other excuse has been infrequent internet access. Most of it has been astro conferences, so I hope to return with lots of info on the hot research and theories in astro.

SpaceTiger said:
Phobos speaks the truth. I do hope to be back soon, but it really is best I stay away for the time being. I'm not very good at moderation. :biggrin:

I've been traveling around a lot this summer, so my other excuse has been infrequent internet access. Most of it has been astro conferences, so I hope to return with lots of info on the hot research and theories in astro.

excuses, excuses, you are just afraid of us, and want to stay dumb :tongue2:
you could stay in touch if you wanted to.

Maybe he's just waiting to see if we really do implement the new IR policy :wink:

(Or maybe it's just that he's going to get a super scoop/sneak preview on WMAP Year Two/Second Data Release :cry: :tongue2: )

Hope to see you back soon ST!

Nereid said:
Or maybe it's just that he's going to get a super scoop/sneak preview on WMAP Year Two/Second Data Release :cry: :tongue2:
Color me jealous!

1. Where can I find the "Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update"?

The "Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update" can be found on the official website of the game or on the app store of your device.

2. What new features and content does the "Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update" include?

The "Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update" includes new levels, characters, and challenges related to the theme of summer vacation. It also includes bug fixes and improvements to enhance the overall gameplay experience.

3. Do I need to pay for the "Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update"?

No, the "Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update" is free to download and install. However, there may be in-app purchases available for additional content.

4. Is the "Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update" available on all devices?

The "Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update" is available on most devices, including smartphones and tablets, that meet the system requirements for the game. It may not be available on older or less popular devices.

5. Can I transfer my progress from the previous version to the "Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update"?

Yes, your progress from the previous version of the game will be transferred to the "Where's SpaceTiger? Summer Vacation Update" as long as you are using the same account or device. However, if you are using a different device or account, your progress may not be transferred.