Equation written on a car-Is it a riddle?

• Thread starter kimberwarden
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Riddle
In summary, a person saw an equation written on the back windshield of a car and was curious about its meaning. They received help from someone who identified it as Clausius' theorem in thermodynamics, a concept related to entropy. It is possible that the equation was chosen as a statement of the car owner's pride in their vehicle.
kimberwarden
Equation written on a car--Is it a riddle?

I hope this is the right place to post this question. I saw this equation on a car's back windshield. I don't know what it means, but I'm really curious why someone would put it on their car. Is it a riddle of some kind? A famous equation?
[PLAIN]http://skonline.org/TruckEquation.gif
Thanks for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Thank you so much! Since the car the equation was written on was a macho-looking pickup truck, maybe the guy was stating that his truck is hot stuff?

kimberwarden said:
Thank you so much! Since the car the equation was written on was a macho-looking pickup truck, maybe the guy was stating that his truck is hot stuff?
Quite possibly, yes.

1. What is the equation written on the car?

The equation written on the car is a riddle. It is a mathematical expression that requires critical thinking to solve.

2. How do you solve the riddle?

To solve the riddle, you will need to use your mathematical skills and knowledge. Look closely at the equation and try to find patterns or relationships between the numbers and symbols.

3. Is it a difficult riddle?

The difficulty of the riddle may vary for each individual. Some may find it challenging, while others may find it easy to solve. It ultimately depends on one's mathematical abilities and critical thinking skills.

4. Can you give an example of an equation written on a car?

An example of an equation written on a car could be "2 + 2 = ?". This is a simple riddle that requires you to figure out the value of the question mark.

5. What is the purpose of writing equations on a car?

The purpose of writing equations on a car is to challenge and engage people's minds. It can also serve as a fun and creative way to promote math and critical thinking skills.