Anyone in san francisco willing to help?

• Thread starter novasatori
  • Start date
In summary, the person is seeking help with their science fiction television series and is looking for someone with knowledge of astrophysics and astronomy, as well as the planet Mars. They are unable to offer payment, but will credit the consultant in the script and promise not to be demanding. They are also open to receiving help from people all over the world through email.
novasatori
sorry if this kind of post is frowned upon, but I'm desperately seeking someone to help me out with a creative project I'm working on.

i'm creating/writing a science fiction television series and i'd love for my creation to actually hold water in a possible not too distant future, but my knowledge of astrophysics and astronomy are remedial at best.

is there anyone out there living in or near san francisco that would be willing to be a sort of consultant, helping me determine the realities of my future world?

i can't really offer any pay (if the series becomes anything, you'll most definitely be rewarded for your work), but i can cite you as a consultant in all versions of the script. also, I'm sure it will be quite a fun process, collaborating on this idea of a future world.

knowledge of the planet Mars would also be highly advantageous, since most of the story takes place there.

i promise i won't be tooooo demanding.

anyone willing to help, please email me:

catsonearth (at) gmail (dot) com

Astronomy news on Phys.org
I live in San Francisco. But if you simply post your questions here, people from all over the world will help you get your science right. And for free!

1. What kind of help is needed in San Francisco?

The type of help needed in San Francisco can vary greatly, depending on the individual or organization seeking assistance. Some common forms of help in San Francisco may include volunteering at local nonprofits, providing resources to those experiencing homelessness, or assisting with community events.

2. How can I find opportunities to help in San Francisco?

There are many ways to find opportunities to help in San Francisco. A good place to start is by researching local charities and nonprofits and reaching out to see if they have any current volunteer needs. Additionally, websites like VolunteerMatch and HandsOn Bay Area provide listings of volunteer opportunities in the San Francisco area.

3. Are there any specific skills or qualifications required to help in San Francisco?

The skills and qualifications needed to help in San Francisco can vary depending on the specific type of assistance being sought. However, many organizations and nonprofits in the area are always in need of enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers, and may provide any necessary training or guidance.

4. Can I help in San Francisco remotely?

Yes, there are opportunities to help in San Francisco remotely. Some organizations may have virtual volunteer options, such as online tutoring or mentoring programs. Additionally, you can support San Francisco by donating to local charities and nonprofits that are making a positive impact in the community.

5. Is there a need for help in San Francisco year-round or only during certain times?

The need for help in San Francisco exists year-round, as there are always individuals and organizations in the community in need of support. However, certain times of year, such as the holidays, may see an increased need for assistance. It is always best to check with specific organizations for their current volunteer needs.