Solve for h or d in the Formula: y={1/2pi(d-h)}ln(d/h) – Get Math Help Now!

• Thread starter dadamike
  • Start date
In summary, when seeking help with a specific math problem, it's important to provide as much detail as possible and to give yourself enough time to understand and solve the problem. While it may be tempting to just get the answer, it's important to understand the process and use reliable resources to help with solving the problem. It's also important to be aware of which formulas and methods are applicable to the problem at hand.
dadamike
kindly make h or d the subject of the formula
y={1/2pi(d-h)}ln(d/h)
thank u

Moderation Note: e-mail address removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:

1. What specific math problem do you need help with?

Without knowing the specifics of the math problem, it's difficult to provide accurate help. Can you please provide the problem and any relevant information or steps you've already taken to solve it?

2. How much time do I have to solve this math problem?

The amount of time you have to solve a math problem will depend on the complexity of the problem and your own understanding of the topic. It's best to give yourself enough time to thoroughly understand the problem and find a solution.

3. Can someone just give me the answer to this math problem?

While it may be tempting to just get the answer, it's important to understand the process and steps behind solving a math problem. This will help you better understand the concept and be able to solve similar problems in the future.

4. Is there a specific formula or method I should use to solve this math problem?

There are many different formulas and methods used in math, and it's important to know which one is applicable to the problem you're trying to solve. If you're unsure, it's best to ask for help or do some research on the topic.

5. What resources can I use to help me with this math problem?

There are many resources available to help with math problems, such as textbooks, online tutorials, and math forums. It's important to use reliable sources and to not rely solely on one resource for help.