Exploring CP Violation and Supersymmetry in the Universe

• Thread starter sol2
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation concerns the topic of CP violation and how it relates to a supersymmetrical universe. The issue is raised in brane scenarios and the interaction of gravitons between colliding branes. There is also a discussion about the geometry of quantum gravity. The conversation also touches on the rejection of submissions to a forum and the question of parity. The conversation ends with a request for clarification on CP violation.
sol2
Can someone explain CP violation. Under this title how would we approach a supersymmetrical universe?

Since I am exempt from contributing to the Ekroptic thread just replyed to by URS, I have to place this question here.

From a comsological standpoint the issue has been raised in the brane scenarios, so at a fundamental level how would we speak to issue of the gravitons that has left the brane? The bulk is teaming with gravitons and we now have this question of describing the interaction of those colliding branes?

From this I am speaking then to the geometry of quantum gravity. Any thought or opinion here that might help elucidate the world of those colliding branes? :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
sol2 said:
I am exempt from contributing to the Ekroptic thread just replyed to by URS

Are you saying you got banned from sps?

jeff said:
Are you saying you got banned from sps?

No, not of the caliber and of course I agree, but I still submit with about 100% rejection rate. So why bother? Does not mean I am not studing :smile:
I see something missing in thought patterns, I voice?

I have been reminded to clarify position, which I appreciate.

Now to the question of CP violation? Could you explain?

http://lhcb-public.web.cern.ch/lhcb-public/images/CartoonCP.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
sol2 said:
I still submit with about 100% rejection rate.

Do you understand why every one of your submissions to sps is being rejected?

jeff said:
Do you understand why every one of your submissions to sps is being rejected?

Yes...now what Jeff :smile:

If there are no further responses to the question of parity then the thread might as well be removed.

What are assymmetrical realizations?

Assymmetrical realizations refer to a type of realization in which the components of a system or structure are not symmetrical or evenly distributed. This can occur in various fields, such as biology, chemistry, and physics.

What causes assymmetrical realizations?

Assymmetrical realizations can be caused by a variety of factors, including genetic mutations, environmental influences, and physical forces. In some cases, they may also be a result of random chance or statistical variation.

What are the implications of assymmetrical realizations?

The implications of assymmetrical realizations can vary depending on the specific context. In some cases, they may have negative consequences, such as in the case of genetic disorders. However, they can also lead to unique and advantageous adaptations or innovations.

How are assymmetrical realizations studied?

In order to study assymmetrical realizations, scientists use a variety of methods and techniques, such as genetic testing, microscopy, and statistical analysis. These approaches can help to identify and understand the underlying causes and effects of assymmetrical realizations.

Can assymmetrical realizations be predicted or controlled?

In some cases, assymmetrical realizations can be predicted or controlled through scientific interventions. For example, genetic engineering techniques can be used to modify or correct genetic mutations that lead to assymmetrical realizations. However, in other cases, assymmetrical realizations may be unpredictable or difficult to control.