Who is Behind the Mysterious Flying Triangles?

In summary: RC airplane. And in every case, my mind immediately jumped to "wow, this is totally unlike anything I've ever seen before!" And every time, I was wrong. I was wrong because I'm a human and that's what humans do. We make mistakes and we get fooled by our senses.But hey, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm just giving you my perspective based on my own experiences and knowledge. Take it or leave it.In summary, there have been numerous sightings of triangular shaped UFOs all over the world, with some reports including detailed descriptions of hovering and high-speed maneuvers. However, many of these sightings can be attributed to misidentification of airplanes
Mazulu said:
If you buy a lottery ticket, most likely you won't win; yet several people around the country win every week. Anyway, how do you explain all these silvery aluminum looking saucers in the sky? If something that big came off the plane, it would crash.

1. Yes, so "most likely" is a fair assessment of the probability. It is not an opinion. Regardless, that's a silly comparison.
  2. You forgot to provide citations for all of those things you listed.
  3. Fortunately I don't have to explain any of them, but if I had to guess... probably reflections, balloons, lighting anomalies, space debris, and general misidentification.

Physics news on Phys.org
Mazulu said:
How do you know?

Well:
People make mistakes often. On an almost minute-to-minute basis.
There are already an ungodly number of terrestrial aircraft in the sky.
Balloons! Everywhere!
Pilots are made out of the same human materials as other humans (including brains).
Mass hallucinations are well documented.
The average human hallucinates every day. Vividly!
There are known cases of people misidentifying the MOON as a flying saucer.
There are known cases of people misidentifying the SUN as a flying saucer.

On the other hand:
No extraterrestrial life has even been found.
Despite millions of claims, there's absolutely no evidence that the Earth has been visited by life that didn't originate on this planet.
Given radio telescopes that can detect quasars on the edge of the visible universe, we are unable to detect a single radio signal of interest in the entire universe (granted, so little of it has actually been checked).
There are no known means to traverse interstellar distances.

I mean, the two sides aren't even close when it comes to probability.

Ryan_m_b said:
This is a fallacious comparison. There has never been any evidence that extraterrestrial life exists nor any evidence that extraterrestrial life has ever visited this planet and flown around in our atmosphere. Winning the lottery by comparison can have it's probability easily determined.

When something is has no evidence for it's existence then it cannot be suggested as a hypothesis. People who try to look for alien evidence in UFOs are being illogical; rather you should examine the cases and if you can't attribute it to any current known phenomenon you have to conclude that the cause and nature of the phenomenon remain unknown.
I don't want to get in trouble for disagreeing with the moderator, but there is evidence. http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/files/WeinsteinPilotCatalog.pdf
I've been going down the list for the last several messages. Did you look at the list, even for a few seconds? I found the list while looking at https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=2805 There are countless reports of people seeing shiny metallic objects in the sky. Just go to the article and FIND: saucer.
There are plenty of pictures out there. Unfortunately, there are lots of hoaxes, CGI and Photoshop. Flying saucers, disks and cigar shaped objects catch us unprepared for taking measurements. What kind of measurements would you like? What kind of evidence? Should we instruct our US Air Force to shoot them down?

Mazulu said:
I don't want to get in trouble for disagreeing with the moderator, but there is evidence.
(You won't get in trouble for disagreeing with a mentor, you will only get in trouble for breaking the rules).

No there is not any evidence that UFOs are aliens. That is the point I am making. The logical fallacy is that there is an unknown phenomenon for which people are providing an un-evidenced explanation. Do you see? It's almost circular logic;

"What are these UFOs?"
"Aliens"
"How do you know that aliens exist?"
"Look at all these UFOs"

To put it another way look at this example;

I take Box A and Box B and plug them together. When this happens we get phenomenon X occurring. We do not currently know how Box A and Box B are causing phenomenon X, the reason is an unknown. Alice says that "we do not currently have an explanation for the phenomenon, we should do more research before concluding". Bob says that "we do not currently have an explanation for the phenomenon, it is likely that aliens are causing it".

Do you see the problem now?
Mazulu said:
What kind of measurements would you like? What kind of evidence? Should we instruct our US Air Force to shoot them down?
If I had enough resources and was told to find out what UFOs were I would
A) Hire a group of experts to go through and filter out all the case studies where there is an explanation
B) Get the group to speculate* on possible reasons for the remaining cases and get them to research this
C) Repeat ad infinitum

*Speculation is an important part of the scientific method when making a hypothesis. It does not mean that any explanation goes! A good hypothesis will be based on all the current known science from which a reasonable proposal can be formulated.

Mazulu said:
I don't want to get in trouble for disagreeing with the moderator, but there is evidence.

You don't get in trouble for disagreeing with a moderator. You get in trouble for making unsupported statements, like "but there is evidence."

What you're providing as evidence isn't good enough for two reasons:
  1. When you provide a single piece, it gets picked apart for lacking quality
  2. When your single piece lacks quality, you make an appeal to quantity

You follow this pattern:
Mazulu: What about this case of a flying cigar monkey?
Forum: Doesn't seem to be much evidence... could just be a balloon.
Mazulu: But there are thousands of reports, surely they can't ALL be balloons!
Forum: :rolleyes:

Ryan_m_b said:
(You won't get in trouble for disagreeing with a mentor, you will only get in trouble for breaking the rules).

No there is not any evidence that UFOs are aliens. That is the point I am making. The logical fallacy is that there is an unknown phenomenon for which people are providing an un-evidenced explanation. Do you see? It's almost circular logic;

"What are these UFOs?"
"Aliens"
"How do you know that aliens exist?"
"Look at all these UFOs"

To put it another way look at this example;

I take Box A and Box B and plug them together. When this happens we get phenomenon X occurring. We do not currently know how Box A and Box B are causing phenomenon X, the reason is an unknown. Alice says that "we do not currently have an explanation for the phenomenon, we should do more research before concluding". Bob says that "we do not currently have an explanation for the phenomenon, it is likely that aliens are causing it".

Do you see the problem now?

FlexGunship said:
You don't get in trouble for disagreeing with a moderator. You get in trouble for making unsupported statements, like "but there is evidence."

You follow this pattern:

Spooky.

FlexGunship said:
Well:
People make mistakes often. On an almost minute-to-minute basis.
There are already an ungodly number of terrestrial aircraft in the sky.
Balloons! Everywhere!
Pilots are made out of the same human materials as other humans (including brains).
Mass hallucinations are well documented.
There are known cases of people misidentifying the MOON as a flying saucer.
There are known cases of people misidentifying the SUN as a flying saucer.

On the other hand:
No extraterrestrial life has even been found.
Despite millions of claims, there's absolutely no evidence that the Earth has been visited by life that didn't originate on this planet.
Given radio telescopes that can detect quasars on the edge of the visible universe, we are unable to detect a single radio signal of interest in the entire universe (granted, so little of it has actually been checked).
There are no known means to traverse interstellar distances.

I mean, the two sides aren't even close when it comes to probability.

Let's cut out the bull crap. If the physics community really wants to test the hypothesis that aliens are flying around in spaceships, then the scientific experiment team has to have to transmit the invitation into space. It should look like this,
Dear Space Aliens,
We don't know if you exist. But if you do, we would really like to meet you. It would be great if you could RSVP with SETI and let us know that you're coming. You can land at xyz airport. We can meet, share culture, technology and discuss philosophy and mathematics. Look forward to meeting with you.

This is how you test the hypothesis that space aliens exist. If they RSVP, you can have whatever video cams, and test equipment you need. If there is no response, then you can publish a paper entitled: Are We Alone? Or are they ignoring us?

FlexGunship said:

You follow this pattern:

Where did I say flying cigar monkey?

Mazulu said:
Let's cut out the bull crap. If the physics community really wants to test the hypothesis that aliens are flying around in spaceships, then the scientific experiment team has to have to transmit the invitation into space.
Two points:

1) "Aliens flying around in spaceships" is a bad hypothesis as an explanation for anything.
2) If aliens did exist and did fly around in spaceships then any of them within ~50 lightyears could have detected the radio transmissions we've been leaking into space. The content is irrelevant, they're hardly going to understand any Earth language are they?

Mazulu said:
I have a bachelors degree in physics. I know what plasma is (a stream of charged particles). Plasma gives off light. But none of my physics professors ever said that plasma could make sharp turns and maneuver around without the aid of an electric field.
  • three luminous spots followed the plane, the engine of which faltered
  • a bright "shooting star" streaked downward without exploding then came back
  • a white ball flying at 3,000 ft high
  • one bright light split in two, moved towards the plane then disappeared
  • a blue circular flame passed the plane, turned, then blinked

Does plasma in the atmosphere explain all of the observations? What about,
  • one light seemed to take off and moved at 300 mph, made a turn. No specific shape.
  • one blimp-shaped object outdistanced the planes at high speed.
  • two orange lights rotating about a common center which Maneuvered.
  • one silver object moved off immediately when pilot made a bank turn to approach it.
  • one object with several lights moving very slowly followed the plane for 20 miles and turned back.
  • a red-orange light, hovered one hour, then crossed the sky rapidly
If there was a light (St.Elmos fire?) flashing prime numbers at the pilot, I must have missed it. Are there balls of plasma in the sky that are curious about planes and want to take a better look? Or is the plane sharing an electric field with the atmosphere? In either case, the atmospheric plasma phenomena must be truly dazzling and beautiful. That is, until the plasma gets sucked into the engines and causes the electrical systems to go haywire. I wonder if the flying disks, cylinders and saucers have this problem.

Yes, plasma explains beautifully everything you listed, given the presence of the electric field. I consider the physics of the objects in ALL those cases potentially solved by the plasma hypothesis. Precisely why and how the plasmoids react and behave as they do remains to be explained. But the observed performance and physical characteristics can now be understood. For instance, ball lightning, a form of plasma, has been infrequently seen and videotaped around thunderstorms, tornadoes and volcanoes. It is a primitive type of UAP which nevertheless embodies the most important features of the more exotic UAPs.

What is more difficult for the plasma hypothesis to explain is the Rendlesham Forest case. Here we have the problem of what appears to be a solid metallic craft with some kind of script engraved upon it, which, it is claimed, is touched and photographed by an airman. Can plasma be made to assume a solid shape with writing and porthole features? Our physics doesn't go there. So maybe this case is a hoax cooked up by AFOSI to test the officers and airmen or to manipulate the media and the public. Things like this have been done before.

Respectfully submitted,
Steve

Last edited:
Ryan_m_b said:

*Speculation is an important part of the scientific method when making a hypothesis. It does not mean that any explanation goes! A good hypothesis will be based on all the current known science from which a reasonable proposal can be formulated.

So you're going to ignore 60 years of reported sightings of aerial metallic objects* because they're not part of established science? So how should these aerial metallic objects become part of established science? Should they show up at a university physics department and ask to be tested?

*http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/files/WeinsteinPilotCatalog.pdf

Ryan_m_b said:
Two points:

1) "Aliens flying around in spaceships" is a bad hypothesis as an explanation for anything.
Astronauts fly around in spaceships. Why not aliens?

2) If aliens did exist and did fly around in spaceships then any of them within ~50 lightyears could have detected the radio transmissions we've been leaking into space. The content is irrelevant, they're hardly going to understand any Earth language are they?
Announce the experiment to the media; maybe they watch CNN.

Last edited:
Mazulu said:
So you're going to ignore 60 years of reported sightings of aerial metallic objects* because they're not part of established science? So how should these aerial metallic objects become part of established science? Should they show up at a university physics department and ask to be tested?

*http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/files/WeinsteinPilotCatalog.pdf
You are missing the point. I am saying that hypotheses must be made using known science and tested appropriately. Invoking an explanation with no evidence is fallacious and explains nothing.
Mazulu said:
We have evidence of astronauts. Not of aliens.

FlexGunship said:
Eh? You have to be careful how you define "hallucination". The phenomenon of seeing color rather than shades of grey, for example, shouldn't be lumped into the category of "hallucination".

Mazulu said:
Pretty much. The existence of the giant squid wasn't confirmed by the number of anecdotal sightings and the credibility of the witnesses, by any means.

Mazulu said:
If the physics community really wants to test the hypothesis that aliens are flying around in spaceships, then the scientific experiment team has to have to transmit the invitation into space. It should look like this,
Dear Space Aliens,
We don't know if you exist. But if you do, we would really like to meet you. It would be great if you could RSVP with SETI and let us know that you're coming. You can land at xyz airport. We can meet, share culture, technology and discuss philosophy and mathematics. Look forward to meeting with you.

Okay, that was done in 1974. Not to mention the countless broadcasts that have been coming from Earth since the radio was invented.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_message

Mazulu said:
This is how you test the hypothesis that space aliens exist. If they RSVP, you can have whatever video cams, and test equipment you need. If there is no response, then you can publish a paper entitled: Are We Alone? Or are they ignoring us?

So then the test can't fail?

Uh oh! You just outlines an unfalsifiable experiment! That sets off my troll detector!
tumblr_kvpgupZOVo1qa02x4o1_250.jpg

Mazulu said:

You cannot point to a preponderance of non-evidence in lieu of actual evidence. Pick one, let's discuss it. If there's a hole in it, throw it out and pick another. But don't keep appealing to the large number of reports. That type of proof doesn't work for proving that gods exist, or that vampires exist, or that faeries exist, or that Atlantis exists, or that Nibiru exists, or that Nemesis exists, or that XXXXX exists, or that YYYYY exists!

Reports of California Condor sightings number much fewer than UFO reports annually, and yet we have much better photographic evidence of them.

Explain.

Mazulu said:

Or rocks, for that matter. At least we have evidence that bird exist. Aliens on the other hand...

Mazulu said:
Announce the experiment to the media; maybe they watch CNN.

Wait... what?

zoobyshoe said:
Eh? You have to be careful how you define "hallucination". The phenomenon of seeing color rather than shades of grey, for example, shouldn't be lumped into the category of "hallucination".

While falling asleep and waking up, humans normally experience auditory and visual hallucinations. Furthermore, sleeping, itself, can often lend itself to hallucinatory experiences.

Most importantly, though, are the common hallucinations we disregard. Hearing your voice called, or feeling a cell phone vibrate, or even the famous person-out-of-the-corner-of-your-eye. There's even a term for it: "hallucinations in the sane."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinations_in_the_sane

FlexGunship said:
While falling asleep and waking up, humans normally experience auditory and visual hallucinations.
I am not normal, I guess. This has happened to me so rarely I have a very short list of all the times it's ever happened.
Furthermore, sleeping, itself, can often lend itself to hallucinatory experiences.
Eh? This just doesn't happen to me. I dream, of course, but dreaming isn't considered hallucination.
Most importantly, though, are the common hallucinations we disregard. Hearing your voice called, or feeling a cell phone vibrate, or even the famous person-out-of-the-corner-of-your-eye. There's even a term for it: "hallucinations in the sane."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinations_in_the_sane
Here, again, these things just aren't a daily occurrence in my life. I get this kind of thing only when I'm overly tired or stressed.

zoobyshoe said:
I am not normal, I guess. This has happened to me so rarely I have a very short list of all the times it's ever happened.

Eh? This just doesn't happen to me. I dream, of course, but dreaming isn't considered hallucination.

Sleep related hallucinations are considered parasomnia (i.e. dream-like).

zoobyshoe said:
Here, again, these things just aren't a daily occurrence in my life. I get this kind of thing only when I'm overly tired or stressed.

http://www.sleepassociation.org/index.php?p=hallucinationsduringsleep

The American Sleep Association defines two types:

Hypnogogia:
ASA said:
Hypnogogic hallucinations occur just before sleep, and may be accompanied by sleep paralysis, a state in which the subject is physically immobile, but fully conscious. Hypnogogia and sleep paralysis often cause fear, more so than in sleep paralysis during hypnopompia which is often considered as part a dream by the subject, as well as feelings of difficulty breathing and muscle tightness.
And hypnopompia:
ASA said:
Hypnopompia occurs upon waking, and may also be accompanied by sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis is much more common in hypnopompia than in hypnogogia. Sleep paralysis is often confused by the person experiencing it as part of a lucid dream, which accounts for the high number of recalled dreams with elements of being frozen in place, or being unable to move. Common hypnopompic experiences include the sensation of falling and the feeling of a presence in the room.

I should redact my statement of "While falling asleep and waking up, humans normally experience auditory and visual hallucinations" and alter it to say that "It is not abnormal for humans to experience auditory or visual hallucinations when entering or leaving a sleep-state."

FlexGunship said:
Okay, that was done in 1974. Not to mention the countless broadcasts that have been coming from Earth since the radio was invented.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_message

Uh oh! You just outlines an unfalsifiable experiment! That sets off my troll detector!

You cannot point to a preponderance of non-evidence in lieu of actual evidence. Pick one, let's discuss it. If there's a hole in it, throw it out and pick another. But don't keep appealing to the large number of reports. That type of proof doesn't work for proving that gods exist, or that vampires exist, or that faeries exist, or that Atlantis exists, or that Nibiru exists, or that Nemesis exists, or that XXXXX exists, or that YYYYY exists!

Reports of California Condor sightings number much fewer than UFO reports annually, and yet we have much better photographic evidence of them.
Falsifiable experiment? OK, here goes.
Abstract: Over the last 70 years, there have been sightings of saucer/cylindrical/cigar shaped metallic objects in the sky. There are several famous accounts of alien abduction (Link Removed), alien implants (Link Removed), and an organization of witnesses of alien activity (Link Removed). There is plenty of speculation that the metallic objects in the sky and the accounts of alien activity might be linked. In other words, maybe they got here in a spaceship. There is a mountain of pictures and stories, but there is no hard evidence. I propose that we try to get hard evidence.

Hypothesis:
If alien intelligence exists and it got here in a flying saucer, can we get it to land at an agreed upon location by transmitting a request for a meeting? An experiment team would announce to the media their intent to invite an alien in a spaceship to land for a meet and greet. Watching CNN is a perfectly reasonable way to monitor what is happening on planet Earth; if aliens are observing us, then they might watch CNN or other news reports. The invitation will be transmitted as an audio/video signal from point x aimed at point y. The invitation will be cordial, friendly and it will be broadcast repeatedly for a period of 3 months until the aliens find it. We want the aliens to feel welcome so we will afford them plenty of time to find the invitation.

If the team invites aliens in their spaceship to land at a designated location: will they land? If they do land, then the issue is resolved. If they don't land, then why? Is it because they don't exist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mazulu said:
Falsifiable experiment? OK, here goes.
Abstract: Over the last 70 years, there have been sightings of saucer/cylindrical/cigar shaped metallic objects in the sky. There are several famous accounts of alien abduction (Link Removed), alien implants Link Removed), and an organization of witnesses of alien activity (Link Removed). There is plenty of speculation that the metallic objects in the sky and the accounts of alien activity might be linked. In other words, maybe they got here in a spaceship. There is a mountain of pictures and stories, but there is no hard evidence. I propose that we try to get hard evidence.

Hypothesis:
If alien intelligence exists and it got here in a flying saucer, can we get it to land at an agreed upon location by transmitting a request for a meeting? An experiment team would announce to the media their intent to invite an alien in a spaceship to land for a meet and greet. Watching CNN is a perfectly reasonable way to monitor what is happening on planet Earth; if aliens are observing us, then they might watch CNN or other news reports. The invitation will be transmitted as an audio/video signal from point x aimed at point y. The invitation will be cordial, friendly and it will be broadcast repeatedly for a period of 3 months until the aliens find it. We want the aliens to feel welcome so we will afford them plenty of time to find the invitation.

If the team invites aliens in their spaceship to land at a designated location: will they land? If they do land, then the issue is resolved. If they don't land, then why? Is it because they don't exist?

I don't know what to say. Do you not see what's wrong with all of this? Am I getting dragged into a troll-trap?

Most of your citations have been from crackpot (or crackpot-associated) websites. When you put a link to "ufocasebook.com" on the PhysicsForums, just so you know, no one looks at that link. I did, however, open up "disclosureproject" because I was unaware of it. Let me provide a quote directly from the site; it's the first thing I saw:
The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems.

Another site dangerously close to crackpottery. They are starting with the presumption that there are facts to be known about extraterrestrial intelligence. Not a good way to start an investigation, is it?

Then you go on to use the word "hypothesis" to describe your experiment. You're all over the place! Organize your thoughts.

Lastly...

oh my god

What don't you get about the fact that it does not matter what the content of the message is?! If an alien received the message how could it possibly understand any of the content? Have you ever seen an analog video transmission? Would you know how to decode it? Even if you could decode it, how could you guarantee the result was what was intended by the receiver?

Any radio transmission from Earth (dating back over a hundred years now) would be sufficient evidence of life on earth. Have you read about the first pulsar discovered? They dubbed it "LGM" for "little green men" because it's pulsed output was so regular that it defied known cosmological physics.

250px-Videosignal_porch.jpg

Here is an analog video signal as measured on an oscilloscope. Find the content. Go!

Okay, I've proven my point. Please stop talking about broadcasting a video "message." It's a stupid idea. Sorry. There. I said it. You might be smart, but that idea is stupid.

So we can agree that it doesn't matter what the content of a video signal is.

However, you could send a much much much much more basic signal. One with the simplest data encoded in it. And this was done... exactly as you've asked... back in 1974. It was called the Aricebo message, and Carl Sagan himself helped design the message.

Aricebo Message said:
00000010101010000000000 00101000001010000000100 10001000100010010110010 10101010101010100100100 00000000000000000000000 00000000000011000000000 00000000001101000000000 00000000001101000000000 00000000010101000000000 00000000011111000000000 00000000000000000000000 11000011100011000011000 10000000000000110010000 11010001100011000011010 11111011111011111011111 00000000000000000000000 00010000000000000000010 00000000000000000000000 00001000000000000000001 11111000000000000011111 00000000000000000000000 11000011000011100011000 10000000100000000010000 11010000110001110011010 11111011111011111011111 00000000000000000000000 00010000001100000000010 00000000001100000000000 00001000001100000000001 11111000001100000011111 00000000001100000000000 00100000000100000000100 00010000001100000001000 00001100001100000010000 00000011000100001100000 00000000001100110000000 00000011000100001100000 00001100001100000010000 00010000001000000001000 00100000001100000000100 01000000001100000000100 01000000000100000001000 00100000001000000010000 00010000000000001100000 00001100000000110000000 00100011101011000000000 00100000001000000000000 00100000111110000000000 00100001011101001011011 00000010011100100111111 10111000011100000110111 00000000010100000111011 00100000010100000111111 00100000010100000110000 00100000110110000000000 00000000000000000000000 00111000001000000000000 00111010100010101010101 00111000000000101010100 00000000000000101000000 00000000111110000000000 00000011111111100000000 00001110000000111000000 00011000000000001100000 00110100000000010110000 01100110000000110011000 01000101000001010001000 01000100100010010001000 00000100010100010000000 00000100001000010000000 00000100000000010000000 00000001001010000000000 01111001111101001111000

Here's what it looks like if you mess up the decoding (color added):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f0/Arecibo_shifted.png/220px-Arecibo_shifted.png [Broken]

But here's what it looks like if you decode it properly (color added):

125px-Arecibo_message.svg.png

I got all of that information directly from Wikipedia. You can get it there, too. But, before you go to the Wikipedia website, see if you can decode the meaning in the message. It was designed, specifically, to be readable by any species and does not require base-10 math, or any knowledge of any language.

It is the simplest message possible. MUCH simpler than a CNN broadcast.

Your experiment was done more than 35 years ago. You can now write your paper. Are they ignoring us? Or are we alone?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going nowhere good. There has never been any scientific evidence for aliens or alien technology. Proposing something for which there is no evidence as an explanation for something is fallacious. Thread closed

<h2>1. Who is behind the mysterious flying triangles?</h2><p>The answer to this question is still unknown and a subject of much speculation. Some believe that these triangles are part of a secret government project, while others think they could be extraterrestrial in origin.</p><h2>2. Are there any credible sightings of these flying triangles?</h2><p>Yes, there have been numerous sightings of these mysterious flying triangles reported by pilots, military personnel, and civilians. However, the validity of these sightings is still a topic of debate.</p><h2>3. How do these flying triangles defy the laws of physics?</h2><p>There is no concrete evidence to suggest that these flying triangles defy the laws of physics. Some experts believe that they could be using advanced technology or propulsion systems that we are not yet familiar with.</p><h2>4. What is the purpose of these flying triangles?</h2><p>Again, there is no definite answer to this question. Some theories suggest that they could be used for surveillance or military purposes, while others believe they could be a form of transportation for extraterrestrial beings.</p><h2>5. Is there any government involvement in the sightings of these flying triangles?</h2><p>There is no clear evidence to suggest direct government involvement in the sightings of these flying triangles. However, some believe that the government may be aware of their existence and are keeping it a secret from the public.</p>

1. Who is behind the mysterious flying triangles?

The answer to this question is still unknown and a subject of much speculation. Some believe that these triangles are part of a secret government project, while others think they could be extraterrestrial in origin.

2. Are there any credible sightings of these flying triangles?

Yes, there have been numerous sightings of these mysterious flying triangles reported by pilots, military personnel, and civilians. However, the validity of these sightings is still a topic of debate.

3. How do these flying triangles defy the laws of physics?

There is no concrete evidence to suggest that these flying triangles defy the laws of physics. Some experts believe that they could be using advanced technology or propulsion systems that we are not yet familiar with.

4. What is the purpose of these flying triangles?

Again, there is no definite answer to this question. Some theories suggest that they could be used for surveillance or military purposes, while others believe they could be a form of transportation for extraterrestrial beings.

5. Is there any government involvement in the sightings of these flying triangles?

There is no clear evidence to suggest direct government involvement in the sightings of these flying triangles. However, some believe that the government may be aware of their existence and are keeping it a secret from the public.