Backstreet Boys Songs: Suggestions for Similar Pops

• Thread starter Drimar
  • Start date
In summary: It'll be out of your head in no time.In summary, the conversation is about the person's interest in songs like "Here with me" by Michelle Branch and "What makes you different" by Backstreet Boys. They also ask for suggestions of other similar songs and artists to purchase. Some suggestions include Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Coldplay, and Aerosmith. The conversation also briefly mentions a dislike for a commercial and suggests listening to David Bowie, Radiohead, Led Zeppelin, and The Clash. Finally, the conversation ends with someone trying to get a song out of their head by traveling from Paris to Berlin.
Drimar
I like songs like:

Here with me Michelle Branch
What makes you different Backstreet Boys

if you have listened to pops with such similar melodies by other artists, please suggest me song names, CD names, artists. I want to buy some..

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not into pop, almost no body here is, you may like:
Panic! At the Disco
Fall Out Boy
Green Day
Weezer
Audioslave
Coldplay
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Aerosmith
Van Halen
REO Speedwagon!
Bachman-Turner Overdrive

and Slightly Stoopid :biggrin: I hate that commercial

Last edited:
Oh, you specifically wanted pop. Watch the Hilary Duff and Aly and Aj commercials on the Disney Channel. :biggrin:

pop is a really general genre and I'd have to say that Coldplay and Fall Out Boy fall under pop.

Drimar said:
Here with me Michelle Branch
What makes you different Backstreet Boys

Buy these:

David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust
Radiohead - OK Computer
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
The Clash - London Calling

Listen to each multiple times. If you don't start liking them, then you can safely listen to the popular boy bands and pop divas without fear of missing much.

The song that is currently repeating itself, non stop in my head is - "From paris to berlin" by infernal. Will somebody please get it out :mad: :grumpy:

~H

Well, just go from London to New York on the Concorde.

1. What are some similar pop songs to Backstreet Boys' music?

Some suggestions for similar pop songs to Backstreet Boys' music include NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye," *NSYNC's "I Want You Back," and 98 Degrees' "I Do (Cherish You)."

2. Are there any other boy bands that have a similar sound to Backstreet Boys?

Yes, some other boy bands with a similar sound to Backstreet Boys include NSYNC, 98 Degrees, and O-Town.

3. Can you recommend any specific Backstreet Boys songs that have a similar feel to their popular hits?

Some Backstreet Boys songs that have a similar feel to their popular hits are "As Long As You Love Me," "I Want It That Way," and "Larger Than Life."

4. Are there any newer boy bands that have a similar style to Backstreet Boys' music?

Yes, some newer boy bands that have a similar style to Backstreet Boys include One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Why Don't We.

5. Are there any non-boy band artists that have a similar sound to Backstreet Boys?

Yes, some non-boy band artists that have a similar sound to Backstreet Boys include Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Justin Timberlake (from NSYNC).