Career Advice for 12th Class Student: Can I Pursue Robotics & AI?

In summary, Robotics & AI is a viable career option after completing 12th grade. One can pursue a bachelor's degree in the field or specialize through further education or certifications in related fields such as computer science, electrical engineering, or mechanical engineering. Essential skills for a career in Robotics & AI include strong mathematical and analytical skills, programming abilities, problem-solving skills, and creativity. The job prospects for professionals in this field are promising, with various industries offering employment opportunities. While a background in science can be helpful, it is not necessary to have a specific degree to pursue Robotics & AI as long as one has a strong interest and aptitude for the field. To prepare for a career in Robotics & AI while in 12th grade, one
nomad19095
Hi all. I am a student of 12th class in India. I am giving the IITJEE this april and hope to get a good rank. I want to know if I should take Physics or Engg after this. I'm very interested in nonlinear dynamics and chaos but I also ant to make things, you know? Robots, AI, that stuff too. Is it possible to be both?

Physics news on Phys.org
oh yeah, i also wanted to ask if there will be good jobs which actually require research if i actually decide to go for physics.

1. Can I pursue Robotics & AI as a career after 12th grade?

Yes, you can definitely pursue Robotics & AI as a career after completing 12th grade. You can either opt for a bachelor's degree in Robotics & AI or choose a related field such as computer science, electrical engineering, or mechanical engineering and then specialize in Robotics & AI through further education or certifications.

2. What skills do I need to have for a career in Robotics & AI?

Some of the essential skills for a career in Robotics & AI include strong mathematical and analytical skills, programming skills, problem-solving abilities, and creativity. Additionally, having a strong understanding of physics and engineering principles can also be beneficial.

3. What are the job prospects for Robotics & AI professionals?

The job prospects for Robotics & AI professionals are very promising. As technology continues to advance, the demand for skilled professionals in this field is also increasing. You can find employment opportunities in various industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, and many more.

4. Is it necessary to have a background in science to pursue Robotics & AI?

While a background in science can be helpful, it is not necessary to have a specific degree or background to pursue a career in Robotics & AI. As long as you have a strong interest and aptitude for the field, you can acquire the necessary skills and knowledge through education and training.

5. What can I do to prepare for a career in Robotics & AI while in 12th grade?

While in 12th grade, you can start by taking courses in math, physics, and computer science to build a strong foundation. You can also participate in robotics clubs or coding competitions to gain hands-on experience and improve your skills. Additionally, you can also explore online resources and attend workshops or seminars related to Robotics & AI.