This is the Funniest Thing - Check it Out

• Thread starter klusener
  • Start date
In summary: Tubgirl and Goatse links in the Member Photos thread...:oIn summary, this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, sorry for the people who have already seen it. Man, it's hilarious.
klusener
this is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time, sorry for the people who have already seen it, man it's hilarious..

http://pazeme.lv/hilarious/

Physics news on Phys.org
I got to admit a couple of those really got me. :rofl:

Also, please note the Nerd Pirate pic. :biggrin:

klusener said:
this is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time, sorry for the people who have already seen it, man it's hilarious..
I'm not sure that funny is how I'd describe it. Disturbing for sure.

Did you get that from the Member Photos thread?

Danger said:
I'm not sure that funny is how I'd describe it. Disturbing for sure.
Just kidding. That is bloody amusing. The fire-fart seems to match the background expressions perfectly. :biggrin:

ROFL ... if u like modified pics like this, go to somethingawful.com and go to the photoshop phriday section.

kaos said:
ROFL ... if u like modified pics like this, go to somethingawful.com and go to the photoshop phriday section.

:uhh:

Are we allowed to mention that place here?

Maybe we should add a disclaimer that something awful is not yougin' appropriate...

I bet there's a lot worse on the internet...:yuck:

Daniel.

those were hilarious... i feel bad for though poor girl who can't dance... heh heh...

dextercioby said:
I bet there's a lot worse on the internet...:yuck:

Daniel.

tubgirl and goatse...nope, nothing is worse.

dextercioby said:
Oh,yes,it is...:devil:

Daniel.

Thne you obviously haven't seen the living nightmare from the deepest depths of hell that is tubgirl.

I haven't.But you haven't been in a morgue lately,have you...?

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
I haven't.But you haven't been in a morgue lately,have you...?

Daniel.

Anything is better than tubgirl. I've never been induced to vomiting just by a picture before. Granted it might have been the day-past-expiration yogurt i had eaten for breakfast, but i saw the picture and up it came.

franznietzsche said:
:uhh:

Are we allowed to mention that place here?

Maybe we should add a disclaimer that something awful is not yougin' appropriate...

yup , i aint for youngins..... waiitt a minute ... u old enough kid?

Oh ! one more and I'm done. this time dancing dude

Attachments

• sweatydancerarminair8zf.jpg
    sweatydancerarminair8zf.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 474
franznietzsche said:
Then you obviously haven't seen the living nightmare from the deepest depths of hell that is tubgirl.
Yes, franz is right. Probably better to read the wikipedia article on tubgirl and goatse before actually viewing either. Tubgirl is an experience worth missing (and goatse sounds about the same).

Wow, all the incredible things that chick can do! (My stomach hurts from laughing :rofl: -- Of course I am easily entertained...)

SOS2008 said:
Of course I am easily entertained...)
I repeat, I lost your address!

Danger said:
I repeat, I lost your address!
You lost my surprise? That's just as bad as not bringing a sponge, er, I mean making a sammich!

SOS2008 said:
You lost my surprise?
I didn't lose your surprise, I just can't remember where to deliver it. :cry:

Danger said:
I didn't lose your surprise, I just can't remember where to deliver it. :cry:
You took me out of your buddy list, talking about "Welshing" out of things...

SOS2008 said:
You took me out of your buddy list, talking about "Welshing" out of things...
I hate to admit it, but I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. :confused:

SOS2008 said:
talking about "Welshing" out of things...
But thanks for reminding me to pass on a warning:

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES, BREWNOG! The ex-from-hell is headed your way!

Danger said:
But thanks for reminding me to pass on a warning:

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES, BREWNOG! The ex-from-hell is headed your way!
I was wondering when you'd recognize me...ha, ha, ha, ha (<-- evil laughter).

:rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: two most funniest picture ever !

Attachments

• prize.jpg
    prize.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 434
  • pic25.jpg
    pic25.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 436
The picture of the boy scout is a bit cruel, maybe becaue it reminds me of myself?

Anyway, this is neither a picture nor funny, though very amusing: http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bumperhit.html. Read the paragraph above the video before you watch it.

ouch ! i saw that video, what was this guy thinking ?

stoned said:
very funny man ! but check this one :rofl:
So repulsive, yet somehow intriguing...

I've got to go along with CandyMan about the boyscout though. I might be mistaken, but it looks like he has Downs. Not something to laugh at.

SOS2008 said:
I was wondering when you'd recognize me...ha, ha, ha, ha (<-- evil laughter).
Actually, I wasn't kidding about the warning or thinking of you when I posted it. (Okay, I'm always thinking of you, but not in this context.) The real ex-from-hell stopped by to see me at work and told me she's going to England next week for her niece's wedding. I just thought that Brewnog should be alerted to the situation in case, well... you never know...

Danger said:
So repulsive, yet somehow intriguing...

I've got to go along with CandyMan about the boyscout though. I might be mistaken, but it looks like he has Downs. Not something to laugh at.

Jezzus man ! now I see it, sorry :blushing:
but you have to admit it it is funny,

Danger said:
Actually, I wasn't kidding about the warning or thinking of you when I posted it. (Okay, I'm always thinking of you, but not in this context.) The real ex-from-hell stopped by to see me at work and told me she's going to England next week for her niece's wedding. I just thought that Brewnog should be alerted to the situation in case, well... you never know...
Ah, even if I spell gray as grey, you know I'm a Yank, and maybe Brewnog would like your ex? Back to the tubegirl pictures, I've forgotten to check whether anyone has done anything unusual to my member photo...

stoned said:
Jezzus man ! now I see it, sorry :blushing:
but you have to admit it it is funny,
The phrase 'no harm, no foul' is really stupid, but this is obviously 'no intent' so no harm. :smile:

theCandyman said:
The picture of the boy scout is a bit cruel, maybe becaue it reminds me of myself?

Anyway, this is neither a picture nor funny, though very amusing: http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bumperhit.html. Read the paragraph above the video before you watch it.

wow I just saw this for first time.. some seriously crazy stuff

The kid did survive however: http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1220

now get ready for something very "innocent" :wink:
http://funnyjunk.com/movies/50/Children+SUCK/stream/large

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the head's-up Danger. I'll avoid all places of marriage for the next, urm, year or so.

Revelation: Danger's evil ex from hell is tubgirl.

only joking