Some unknown eqation i want to know about

• Thread starter Omar Hayat
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the adiabatic law and atmospheric temperature lapse rate, specifically relating to the equation p= p_0 * (T-0- lemda*z/T_0) ^ g/lemda*R. It is suggested to refer to Wikipedia for a more thorough explanation.
Omar Hayat
I just wanted to ask you that can u figure out anything from this:

p= p_0 * (T-0- lemda*z/T_0) ^ g/lemda*R
T_) = temperature ground per!
lemda= lapse rate R= universal gas constant!

You don't have to explain to me anything. I would appreciate it if u could just tell me to what specific topic of physics it relates to. Many thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
Do you mean something like [tex] \rho = {\rho}_0 (1-\frac{z}{h_2})^{\frac{\gamma}{(\gamma-1)}} [/tex] ?

If yes, it has somthing to do with the adiabatic law, and atmospheric temperature lapse rate. By the way, I think you mean lamda when you wrote lemda.

Last edited:
can someone please guide me to where i could find a relevant explanation online?

Many thanks.

What is the unknown equation and how does it work?

The unknown equation refers to a mathematical expression that has not been identified or solved. It utilizes mathematical operations and variables to represent relationships between different quantities. Its working principles depend on the specific equation and its components.

What are the applications of the unknown equation?

The unknown equation has numerous applications in various fields such as physics, economics, engineering, and chemistry. It is used to model and understand complex systems, make predictions, and solve real-world problems.

How can I solve an unknown equation?

Solving an unknown equation involves using mathematical techniques such as substitution, elimination, and graphing to find the value of the variable or variables in the equation. It requires a strong understanding of algebraic concepts and problem-solving skills.

What are the limitations of the unknown equation?

The unknown equation is limited in its ability to accurately represent and predict complex systems. It also relies on simplifying assumptions and may not account for all variables and factors involved in a problem. Additionally, it may not have a single, definitive solution.

What is the significance of the unknown equation in scientific research?

The unknown equation plays a crucial role in scientific research as it allows for the formulation and testing of hypotheses, making predictions, and understanding complex phenomena. It enables scientists to make new discoveries and advancements in their respective fields.