Resize Photos to 600x600 with Adobe Photoshop

In summary, the conversation is about the desire to resize a photo to 600x600 pixels using Adobe Photoshop without stretching or losing the original standard of the photo. The suggested steps include going to Image > Image Size and setting the pixel dimensions, but this may result in stretching. Other options, such as cropping the photo to a square first, are also mentioned. The person expressing confusion and gratitude for the suggested solution.
Hyperspace2
Hey guys. I want to turn the pixel of my photos by adobe photoshop.
I wan it to be 600pixel by 600 pixel.
Please note that I don't want to stretch the photo (by uncheking constrain propotion)
so please provide me the step by step to make photo 600*600 pixel (it can be cropping but not to lost the original standar of photo)

Computer science news on Phys.org
Please elaborate, it is not clear what you want to do. That is, it is obvious what final size you want, but it is not clear what you start with and what operations are acceptable for you (and these will differ depending on what you are trying to achieve).

I want to resize the photo in adobe photoshop.

The usual steps in photoshop would be like this
Go to image
-image size
& then set the pixel dimension
but It won't resize the photo as per my need
you may suggest to uncheck the constrain proportion but that will get my photo stretched. So I am seeking altenatives.

If your picture is not square it can't be resized to square without stretching. You may first crop it to square and resize later, you may select crop tool and enter target dimension before using it. Many ways to skin that cat.

I am feeling such a stupid man now. How com I don't know that simple stuff.
Thanks man, THe idea was great and simple

1. How do I resize photos to 600x600 using Adobe Photoshop?

To resize photos to 600x600 using Adobe Photoshop, follow these steps:

• Open the photo in Adobe Photoshop.
  • Go to the "Image" menu and select "Image Size".
  • In the dialogue box that appears, make sure the "Constrain Proportions" box is checked.
  • Enter 600 for the width and height.
  • Click "OK" to resize the photo.

2. What is the recommended resolution for resizing photos to 600x600?

The recommended resolution for resizing photos to 600x600 is 72 pixels per inch (ppi). This is the standard resolution for digital images and will ensure that the photo looks clear and crisp when resized.

3. Can I resize multiple photos to 600x600 at once in Adobe Photoshop?

Yes, you can resize multiple photos to 600x600 at once in Adobe Photoshop by using the "Batch" feature. This allows you to apply the same resizing settings to a group of photos, saving you time and effort.

4. Will resizing a photo to 600x600 affect its quality?

Resizing a photo to 600x600 may affect its quality, depending on the original size and resolution of the photo. If the photo is significantly larger than 600x600, there may be a slight loss of quality. It is always recommended to work with high-resolution images to minimize any loss of quality when resizing.

5. Can I resize photos to 600x600 on a mobile device using Adobe Photoshop?

Yes, you can resize photos to 600x600 on a mobile device using Adobe Photoshop Express, which is available for both iOS and Android devices. Simply open the photo in the app, go to the "Resize" tool, and enter 600 for both the width and height.