Cloud chaos thread was removed?

• Thread starter protoman33fr
  • Start date
protoman33fr
Hello
sorry if I come back here ... my post on the cloud chaos was removed?

In any case sorry for this useless post, excuse me for the inconvenience

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, it was a hoax (or what we call crackpot). We focus on mainstream science here.

Thank you for taking some time to answer me, and sorry for the inconvenience, cordially

You had already been told it was a hoax in your original thread and you acknowledged that. We don't leave links to crackpottery up, so it was deleted after you acknowledged you'd read the reply.

1. What is a "Cloud chaos thread"?

A "Cloud chaos thread" refers to a discussion or post on a forum or social media platform that discusses or highlights issues or problems related to cloud computing.

2. Why was the "Cloud chaos thread" removed?

The "Cloud chaos thread" may have been removed due to a violation of the forum or platform's guidelines, such as inappropriate language or content.

3. Can I still access the "Cloud chaos thread"?

It depends on the forum or platform's policies. Some may have a temporary removal of the thread, while others may permanently delete it.

4. Are there any other ways to find the "Cloud chaos thread"?

If the thread has been deleted, it may not be accessible anymore. However, you can try searching for similar discussions or posts on the same topic to find alternative information.

5. Is there a way to report or bring back the "Cloud chaos thread"?

If you believe the thread was removed unfairly or you want to report inappropriate content, you can reach out to the forum or platform's moderators or administrators for assistance.