Can u me with this questions ?

• Thread starter eman.kh
  • Start date
In summary, the individual is seeking help with understanding a concept and is open to receiving an example for clarification. They also inquire about the methodology behind an experiment and ask for assistance with data analysis for a project. Lastly, they are looking for additional resources for further understanding and are open to recommendations.
eman.kh
Can u please help me with this questions ?

hi 4 all

and thz 4 all .

Attachments

• clip_image002.jpg
    clip_image002.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 373
  • clip_image003.jpg
    clip_image003.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 397
Mathematics news on Phys.org
for part 2a) you can take the antiderivative of f(x) from 1 to 4

2b)
f(x)=6x-e[tex]^{1-2x}[/tex]
f'(x)=6-e[tex]^{1-2x}[/tex](-2)
f'(x)=6+2e[tex]^{1-2x}[/tex]

f''(x)=2e[tex]^{1-2x}[/tex](-2)
f''(x)=-4e[tex]^{1-2x}[/tex]

f''(x)+2f'(x)=0
-4e[tex]^{1-2x}[/tex]+2[6+2e[tex]^{1-2x}[/tex]]-12=0
-4e[tex]^{1-2x}[/tex]+12+4e[tex]^{1-2x}[/tex]-12=0
0=0
OWNED!

If these are HW questions, then no- you have to show an attempt at the problems first.

1. Can you help me understand this concept?

Yes, I can definitely help you understand this concept. Please let me know what specifically you are struggling with and I will do my best to explain it to you in a way that makes sense.

2. Can you provide an example to clarify this question?

Absolutely! Sometimes examples can be very helpful in understanding a concept. Please let me know what specifically you need an example for and I will provide one for you.

3. Can you explain the methodology behind this experiment?

Yes, I am happy to explain the methodology behind the experiment. Just let me know which experiment you are referring to and I can walk you through the steps and reasoning behind it.

4. Can you help me with the data analysis for my project?

Of course, I am here to help with any data analysis needs you may have. Please provide me with the data and any specific questions or goals you have for the analysis and I will do my best to assist you.

5. Can you recommend any additional resources for further understanding?

Absolutely! There are many great resources available for further understanding on a topic. I can recommend books, articles, or other scientific papers that may be helpful for you. Just let me know what specifically you are interested in and I will provide some suggestions.