Industrial Training Assistance for Dairy/Pharm Components

• Thread starter Ritz_physics
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Assistance
In summary, the person is currently on a 15-day industrial training in an organization that specializes in designing and fabricating dairy and pharmaceutical process components. They are currently in the component engineering department and are studying GA and fabrication drawings of a silo while reviewing their machine drawing concepts. However, they are unsure about what they should have gained from the training by the end of the period. They have discussed this with their seniors, but no decision has been made. They suggest an orientation of plant layout and meeting with people responsible for their area of expertise in order to know who to go to for help in the future. When asked what they should have gained from the training, the response is that they should have gained every single thing, experience, and
Ritz_physics
Hey everyone!

I am on a 15 day industrial training in an organization, which is involved in designing and fabricating dairy and pharmaceutical process components. Right now, i m in component engg. department, where the design and documentation of dairy components takes place. Prsently i am studying the GA and fabrication drawings of a silo, and simultaneously reviewing my machine drawing concepts. However, i am absolutely unclear as to the direction in which i should proceed; i mean at the end of the training period, what should i have in my hands as the experience that i got? Please do help.

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
P. S. I have discussed this concern with the seniors too, but so far we haven't come to a decision regarding this.

I suppose an orientation of plant layout and meeting people and individuals responsible for their area of expertise, so in the future, to discuss a problem, you know where to go and who to talk to.

Yo9u ask: "at the end of the training period, what should i have in my hands as the experience that i got?"

My answer is EVERY SINGLE thing. EVERY experience. Every lesson. Go away from those 15 days with everything you did, heard, and saw. Keep all of that in your memory (notebook). In future, no matter what you decide to do for work, some of those items will be useful.

Note: the personal pronoun is written using a capital "I".

1. What is "Industrial Training Assistance" for Dairy/Pharm Components?

"Industrial Training Assistance" is a program designed to provide support and training for individuals who work in the dairy and pharmaceutical industries. It aims to enhance their skills and knowledge in order to improve the overall efficiency and productivity of these industries.

2. Who is eligible for this program?

This program is open to individuals who are currently working in the dairy or pharmaceutical industries, or those who are seeking employment in these fields. Eligibility may vary depending on the specific requirements of the program, so it is best to check with the program provider for more details.

3. What types of assistance are provided through this program?

The assistance provided through this program can include training courses, workshops, seminars, and other educational activities. It may also include financial support, such as scholarships or grants, to cover the cost of these activities.

4. How can I apply for this program?

The application process may vary depending on the program provider. Some may require an online application, while others may require a physical application form. It is recommended to check the program's website or contact the provider directly for specific instructions on how to apply.

5. What are the benefits of participating in this program?

Participating in this program can provide individuals with valuable knowledge and skills that can help them advance in their careers in the dairy or pharmaceutical industries. It can also lead to networking opportunities and exposure to the latest industry developments and technologies.