What iOS applications support Google Scholar?

In summary, the conversation is about the search for a native app of Google Scholar on an iPhone. However, the speaker is having trouble finding the best app and is provided with a link to a list of "best apps" for Google Scholar. The speaker also mentions that there is no official Google Scholar app and thanks someone for recommending a good app that meets their research needs.
macmini706
I'm looking for a native app of Google Scholar on my iPhone. However, I can't find out the best apps.

Computer science news on Phys.org
I don't think any of those are Google Scholar app, Greg.

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
I don't think any of those are Google Scholar app, Greg.

Zz.

ah I misunderstood. There is no official google scholar app.

Thanks finderht. :))))

That is one really good app. it meets most needs to find and document my research.

What is Google Scholar?

Google Scholar is a free online search engine that allows users to search for scholarly literature, including articles, books, and other documents.

What iOS applications support Google Scholar?

Some popular iOS applications that support Google Scholar include Papers, Mendeley, and Zotero. These applications allow users to access and organize research articles from Google Scholar on their iOS devices.

Do I need a Google account to use Google Scholar on iOS?

Yes, you will need a Google account in order to access Google Scholar on iOS devices. This will allow you to save articles, create alerts, and access other features of Google Scholar.

Can I download articles from Google Scholar on iOS?

Yes, you can download articles from Google Scholar on iOS devices. However, the ability to download may vary depending on the specific iOS application you are using to access Google Scholar.

Are there any additional costs for using Google Scholar on iOS?

No, Google Scholar is a free service and there are no additional costs for using it on iOS devices. However, some iOS applications that support Google Scholar may have a cost associated with them.