Fuji Inverter E9s Series Parameter Setting

• Thread starter levoeg
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Parameter
In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for help in finding the parameter setting or description for the Fuji Inverter E9s series. They mention that there are more than 70 parameters and they have tried a few but have not gotten proper results. They thank someone for their reply and mention that they do not have a manual for the inverter. It is suggested to call Fuji Electric for support, but the person mentions that they did not install it and may not receive support from Fuji. They thank the person again and wish them happy holidays.
levoeg
dear all
can anyone help me to find parameter setting (or description )of fuji inverter E9s series
desperately i need this.

thanx in advance
levoeg

Engineering news on Phys.org
levoeg said:
dear all
can anyone help me to find parameter setting (or description )of fuji inverter E9s series
desperately i need this.
thanx in advance
levoeg
http://www.atrump.com/Inverter/E9s.htm"

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx

Hi dlgoff
thank you very much for your reply. there is more than 70 parameters do you have the description of that. actually i am using it for some other applications. i tried with 06,07,08 but still i couldn't get proper result that why i am asking you.
anyway once again i thank you for your quick reply

regards
Levoeg...

I did a little searching but all I could find was a PDF file for the "www.elta.com.cn/download/pdf/meh404a.pdf"[/URL].
At the bottom of the previous link I gave was this: "The operator has to refer to the Fuji FVR-E9S Inverter Instruction Manual for Par setting." You may have to give them a call.
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you dlgoff,
actually this is not installed by us, so i don't have any manual for this,
fuji electric won't support us unless the people installed this will recommend us. anyway i try my best.

thanx and happy holidays
regards
levoeg

1. What is the purpose of parameter setting in the Fuji Inverter E9s Series?

The parameter setting in the Fuji Inverter E9s Series is used to adjust and customize various parameters in the inverter to optimize its performance and meet specific operational needs. It allows users to fine-tune settings such as speed, acceleration, and torque to achieve the desired output.

2. How do I access the parameter setting menu in the Fuji Inverter E9s Series?

To access the parameter setting menu, you will need to enter the inverter's programming mode. This can be done by pressing the "PRGM" button on the inverter's keypad for 5 seconds. Once in programming mode, you can navigate through the menu using the arrow keys.

3. Can I reset the parameters in the Fuji Inverter E9s Series to their default values?

Yes, you can reset the parameters to their default values by entering the parameter setting menu and selecting the "RESET" option. This will reset all parameters to their factory default values.

4. Is it possible to save and load parameter settings in the Fuji Inverter E9s Series?

Yes, the inverter allows you to save and load parameter settings using the "SAVE" and "LOAD" options in the parameter setting menu. This is useful when you need to transfer settings to another inverter or revert to previously saved settings.

5. Are there any precautions I should take when adjusting parameters in the Fuji Inverter E9s Series?

Yes, it is important to carefully read the user manual and understand the purpose and effects of each parameter before making any changes. Incorrect parameter settings can cause the inverter to malfunction or damage the connected equipment. It is also recommended to back up the current parameter settings before making any changes.