Bass mid & trebel filter circuit or pcb layout needed

In summary, the conversation discusses the creation of a deck with a CD drive using spare junk tape recorders and amplifiers. The speaker has two tweeters and two speakers, but only one subwoofer. They are looking for a filter circuit to combine the left and right inputs into one bass input for the subwoofer. They also mention needing to amplify the signal to the subwoofer and ask for help finding "crossover" circuits.
saad ahmed khan
hi every one
i happened to have some junk tape recorders and amplifiers
so i set about making myself a deck with a cd drive
i have two tweeters two speakers but one sub woofer
i want a filter circuit so that i can take the left right inputs and get one bass input for the subwoofer.
and iwant to make the circuit myself.so if anyone can help tell me
thanks to the helper in advance.:smile:

Engineering news on Phys.org
Here are some common "crossover" circuits. A crossover is a device which sends high frequencies to a tweeter, and lows to a subwoofer.

Note that you will probably have to further amplify the signal to your subwoofer.

- Warren

i do have an amplifier for the sub but where are the circuits?

1. What is a bass mid & treble filter circuit?

A bass mid & treble filter circuit is an electronic circuit that is designed to modify the frequency response of an audio signal. It allows the user to adjust the levels of bass, mid, and treble frequencies in order to enhance or reduce certain frequencies in the audio signal.

2. What is the purpose of a bass mid & treble filter circuit?

The purpose of a bass mid & treble filter circuit is to give the user more control over the audio output. By adjusting the levels of bass, mid, and treble frequencies, the user can customize the sound to their liking. This can be especially useful when listening to music or watching movies.

3. Do I need a bass mid & treble filter circuit in my audio system?

It depends on your personal preference and the quality of your audio system. If you want more control over the sound and want to enhance or reduce certain frequencies, then a bass mid & treble filter circuit can be a useful addition. However, if you are satisfied with the default sound of your audio system, then it may not be necessary.

4. What is a PCB layout for a bass mid & treble filter circuit?

A PCB (printed circuit board) layout for a bass mid & treble filter circuit is a design that shows the placement and connections of the components on the circuit board. This layout is important for the proper functioning of the circuit and can also help with troubleshooting and repairs.

5. Can I build my own bass mid & treble filter circuit or do I need to buy one?

It is possible to build your own bass mid & treble filter circuit if you have the necessary knowledge and experience with electronics. However, if you are not familiar with circuit design and assembly, it may be easier and safer to purchase a pre-made circuit or kit. This will ensure that the circuit is properly designed and reduce the risk of any malfunctions.