The Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Tree
In summary, the conversation is about a tree in movies that looks evil, but requires imagination to see the shape. One person shares that they see a tree that looks like a rampant pterodactyl and is fascinated by its movements in the wind. Another person jokes about finding tree monsters in real life.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
The evil looking tree in movies, ok it needs some imagination to see the evil shape, if i use my imagination, i have a tree that looks like a rampant
pterodactyl and looks quite ferocious, when the wind blows it is fascinating to watch as it seems to come alive.

Physics news on Phys.org
You really should get out more.

Danger said:
You really should get out more.

:smile: I have all ready drunk out the sump of human realities, tree monsters are a new distraction.

wolram said:
:smile: I have all ready drunk out the sump of human realities, tree monsters are a new distraction.
I :!) you wolram. :approve:

Evo said:
I :!) you wolram. :approve:

And you are so nice and understanding.:!)

ahahhahaha, Oh great, now I have to look out for trees too.

1. What is the scientific name of the Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree?

The scientific name of the Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree is Trilobiteus malum arbor.

2. Where can the Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree be found?

The Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree is native to the tropical rainforests of South America, specifically in Brazil, Venezuela, and Colombia.

3. What makes the Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree unique?

The Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree is unique because of its distinctive appearance, with dark twisted bark and sharp thorns covering its trunk. It also has bright red leaves and produces a foul odor that repels most animals.

4. How tall can the Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree grow?

The Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree can grow up to 50 feet tall, making it one of the tallest trees in the rainforest.

5. Is the Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree dangerous?

While the Fascinating Evil-Looking Tree may look menacing, it is not known to be dangerous to humans. Its thorns and foul odor serve as a defense mechanism against animals, but it does not pose any direct threat to people.