Easy Electronics Project with LEDs

In summary, the person is asking for a guide on how to do a project, not someone to do their homework for them.
Casco
Well I don't know if this is the right place to do this question.

I want to do a project of my class of electronics, and my circuit must contain at lest one intagreated circuit, can somebody give an easy one? It must contain just a integrated circuit and also something with LEDs. I am just a begginer and I want to do something easy no to complex.

Thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hm ... basically, it seems that you are asking us to do your work for you and since you have dozens of posts I'm sure you know by now that that's not the way this forum works.

You need to at least make a stab at something yourself and then ask for help.

You could try something like this circuit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF6HBBr5yg4O11hBsBdCHup33Q4gCwtfhcRzseTgq9DNvPBtzx.png

It is a circuit for varying the brightness of some LEDs by using pulse width modulation.

You could read the whole article about this and some similar circuits here:
http://www.reuk.co.uk/LED-Dimmer-Circuit.htm

Otherwise, you could put Google into Image mode and search for "555 circuits".

vk6kro said:
You could try something like this circuit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF6HBBr5yg4O11hBsBdCHup33Q4gCwtfhcRzseTgq9DNvPBtzx.png

It is a circuit for varying the brightness of some LEDs by using pulse width modulation.

You could read the whole article about this and some similar circuits here:
http://www.reuk.co.uk/LED-Dimmer-Circuit.htm

Otherwise, you could put Google into Image mode and search for "555 circuits".

thanks for the help. I had found circuits with leds doing similar things like this but this seems very easy. Thanks for the help, now I'll simulate this and after that to the electronics store

phinds said:
Hm ... basically, it seems that you are asking us to do your work for you and since you have dozens of posts I'm sure you know by now that that's not the way this forum works.

You need to at least make a stab at something yourself and then ask for help.

Not exactly. I just wanted a guide(like web sites and stuff like that ) like the one who vk6kr gave me. I am a begginer and I am not looking for someone to do my homework. I just need a little of help. At the end I will make my circuit here at home don't you??

1. What is an LED?

An LED, or light-emitting diode, is a small electronic component that emits light when an electric current is applied to it. It is commonly used in electronic devices, lighting, and displays.

2. Are LEDs difficult to work with for beginners?

No, LEDs are relatively easy to work with for beginners. They require a low voltage and can be easily connected to a power source with a resistor.

3. What is a simple electronics project I can do with LEDs?

A simple project with LEDs could be creating a basic circuit with a battery, resistor, and LED to light up the LED. You can also use multiple LEDs to create patterns or a light show.

4. What materials do I need for an LED project?

You will need LEDs, resistors, wires, a breadboard, a power source (such as a battery), and possibly other electronic components depending on the project. You may also need tools such as wire cutters and a soldering iron.

5. How can I learn more about working with LEDs?

There are many resources available online, such as tutorials and instructional videos, that can teach you more about working with LEDs. You can also consider taking a class or joining a club or group that focuses on electronics and LED projects.