MOTAS - A Fun Brain Teaser Game

In summary, the conversation was about a game called "thay dark room" that was posted in the brain teasers section. The speaker found it fun and compared it to another game called MOTAS. They believe that some people will enjoy it while others may struggle with it. The speaker also mentions a hints site and shares their experience with MOTAS, including the jazz midi files in the game.
Gale
I just played thay dark room game that was posted in brain teasers, pretty fun. It reminded me of this game i played a few months ago called MOTAS. I think some of you will really enjoy it, i also think some of you might really hate it and feel stupid because you won't be able to do it :tongue2:
I didn't want to post it in brain teasers because i dunno... didn't seem like a good place. Anyways. Good luck all. If you need it, there's a site for hints.

http://www.albartus.com/motas/

Physics news on Phys.org
ah yes I remember MOTAS. Took a few hours, but I finished it. That game has pretty good jazz midi files too.

Thank you for sharing your experience with MOTAS! It sounds like a challenging and entertaining game. I appreciate the link to the site for hints, as it can be frustrating to get stuck on a brain teaser. I'm sure many other readers will also enjoy giving it a try. It's always fun to exercise our brains and challenge ourselves with games like this. Thanks again for the recommendation!

What is "MOTAS"?

MOTAS stands for "Mystery of Time and Space" and is a popular online puzzle game that challenges players to solve a series of brain teasers and escape a virtual room.

Who created "MOTAS"?

"MOTAS" was created by Jan Albartus, a software developer from the Netherlands. He first released the game in 2001 and has since updated it with new levels and challenges.

How do you play "MOTAS"?

Players must click on objects in the virtual room to interact with them and solve puzzles. The goal is to escape the room by finding hidden objects, solving riddles, and completing tasks.

Is "MOTAS" suitable for all ages?

"MOTAS" is rated as suitable for ages 12 and up. Some of the puzzles may be challenging for younger players, but it is a great game for older children and adults.

Can I play "MOTAS" on my mobile device?

Yes, "MOTAS" can be played on most mobile devices with a web browser. However, some features may not work as well on smaller screens.