Suggest a transmission electronic kit

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of building transmitters and receivers and the availability of a tool kit containing components for such circuits. The question also arises about the availability of a transmitter that allows for frequency changes. It is mentioned that there is too much variation in the RF spectrum for there to be a single tool kit, and that a low power tunable transmitter is called an RF Signal Generator. The conversation ends with a reminder to keep the radiated signal below a power that requires a license in the region due to RF licensing laws.
medwatt
Hello,
I want to build transmitters and receivers and I wonder if there is a tool kit which contains components building these circuits such as VCO, crystal oscillators, low value capacitors and inductors etc etc with various transistors.
Also is there a transmitter that I can buy which allows me to change the frequency.
Thank You.

Engineering news on Phys.org
There is too much variation in the RF spectrum for there to be a single tool kit.
A low power tunable transmitter is called an RF Signal Generator.
If you search for Amateur Radio kits you should be able to make a start.

You must keep your radiated signal below a power that requires a license in your region. RF licensing laws are there to prevent interference and anarchy.

1. What is a transmission electronic kit?

A transmission electronic kit is a set of electronic components and modules that can be assembled to create a functioning transmission system for a vehicle. It typically includes sensors, controllers, and wiring harnesses.

2. What are the benefits of using a transmission electronic kit?

Using a transmission electronic kit allows for precise control and monitoring of the transmission system, resulting in improved performance, efficiency, and durability of the vehicle. It also allows for customization and flexibility in terms of gear ratios and shift points.

3. Are transmission electronic kits suitable for all vehicles?

No, transmission electronic kits are designed for specific types of vehicles and transmissions. It is important to check the compatibility of the kit with your vehicle's make and model before purchasing.

4. Can I install a transmission electronic kit myself?

It is possible to install a transmission electronic kit yourself, but it requires a good understanding of vehicle mechanics and electrical systems. It is recommended to have a professional mechanic or technician assist with the installation to ensure proper functioning and safety.

5. How much does a transmission electronic kit cost?

The cost of a transmission electronic kit can vary depending on the brand, features, and compatibility with your vehicle. On average, a basic kit can cost anywhere from $500 to $1000, while more advanced kits can cost upwards of $2000.