Where can I find counter-claims to David Cole's documentary?

• Thread starter dratsab
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Documentary
In summary, the videos say Auschwitz, Phil Donahue video says something that doesn't get answered, and there is no place that counters his claims.
dratsab
It's the one that's in three parts, and says Auschwitz. He also mentions some things on the Phil Donahue video that don't get answered. Is there a place that counters his claims?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think talk about Holocaust denying is allowed here.

Not even to find counter-claims? Where else can I find them? According to their site no one has countered any of their arguments, so I think ignoring them isn't the right thing to do. To shut up deniers we need to use facts against them, ignoring them makes them think they are right. Proof of this is in the Phil Donahue video, no one even answered their questions, so they get off thinking they are right.

dratsab said:
Not even to find counter-claims? Where else can I find them? According to their site no one has countered any of their arguments, so I think ignoring them isn't the right thing to do. To shut up deniers we need to use facts against them, ignoring them makes them think they are right. Proof of this is in the Phil Donahue video, no one even answered their questions, so they get off thinking they are right.

You can go ahead change people, I would go sleep ..

rootX said:
You can go ahead change people, I would go sleep ..

Well let's put it this way. Let's say someone who is just interested in the truth sees these videos, and finds no site offering counters to these claims. Then he thinks this is some conspiracy against the truth? Then holocaust denial becomes something less ideological and more based on skewed facts? Do we really want to increase the amount of holocaust deniers by not giving them a fair debate? Locking them in prisons, like they do in Canada and some other places, isn't the right thing to do anyway. What about what Voltaire's attitude of fighting for people's rights to say how they feel? Sure, we don't want Nazis out there spreading propaganda, but what if someone is genuinely interested in this subject?

I've heard there were evidences of the Zyklon B traces argument being debunked, but the fact that I'm having trouble locating the source scares me that this info isn't widely available as is holocaust denial videos.

dratsab, if you're really interested in finding sources that debunk the Holocuast-deniers, then don't be lazy, do the research yourself, and publish the results here! :wink:

dratsab said:
Not even to find counter-claims? Where else can I find them? According to their site no one has countered any of their arguments...
That's because such arguments are rediculous and not worthy of even being debunked.

russ_watters said:
That's because such arguments are rediculous and not worthy of even being debunked.
Exactly, it's too ridiculous to even read.

Thread locked.

1. What is the significance of finding counter-claims to David Cole's documentary?

Finding counter-claims to David Cole's documentary is important because it allows for a more well-rounded and comprehensive understanding of the topic. It allows for the consideration of different perspectives and evidence, which can lead to a more informed and objective analysis.

2. Where can I search for counter-claims to David Cole's documentary?

There are a few different places you can look for counter-claims to David Cole's documentary. One option is to search for academic articles or books that discuss and critique the documentary. Another option is to look for online forums or discussions where individuals have shared their own counter-claims or critiques of the documentary.

3. How can I evaluate the credibility of counter-claims to David Cole's documentary?

Evaluating the credibility of counter-claims to David Cole's documentary is important to ensure that the information is reliable and accurate. One way to evaluate credibility is to look at the qualifications and expertise of the source presenting the counter-claim. Additionally, checking for supporting evidence and sources can also help determine the credibility of the counter-claim.

4. Are there any potential biases in counter-claims to David Cole's documentary?

It is important to recognize that counter-claims may also have biases or agendas, just as the documentary may have. It is important to critically evaluate the source and evidence presented in the counter-claim to determine if there are any potential biases influencing the information.

5. How can I use counter-claims to David Cole's documentary in my own research?

Counter-claims to David Cole's documentary can be used as a source of evidence and perspective in your own research. They can provide alternative viewpoints and help support or challenge the arguments presented in the documentary. It is important to properly cite and reference any counter-claims used in your research to give credit to the original source.