New Dad's Adventures with Baby Boston Terrier Pele

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: Number three is a killer! That one's saying "I am so happy! :approve:In summary, Greg Bernhardt has a new baby and he's very happy. His cat is not as happy about the new addition.
I'm a new father!

Besides him using my apt as a bathroom and terror he inflicts on my cat, he's great! :biggrin:

3 month old boston terrier named Pele, like the soccer player.

Attachments

• n2228117_40996229_8597.jpg
    n2228117_40996229_8597.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_2997.JPG
    IMG_2997.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_2994.JPG
    IMG_2994.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 451
Physics news on Phys.org
Congrats! He's cute - is he a Boston Terrier? (To your cat, he's a Boston Terror, maybe!)

Oh, how cute! I love the first photo, with the cat eying him up suspiciously. :biggrin:

Very nice Greg. Your cat looks pleased. :smile:

Number three is a killer! That one's saying "I am so happy! :approve:

Wow! That's so cute, I feel sorry for the poor cat it's not the favourite anymore :smile:, you've also had a haircut have you not? or atleast from when I have seen you in other photos. The second picture is my favourite, a few hours and he/sha has made his/herself at home!

Awww he looks just like you! Thats about as cute as cute can get. Congrats!

aww :smile: cute pic under the tshirt.

_Mayday_ said:
a few hours and he/sha has made his/herself at home!

Pele is a "He." If the name didn't give it away, picture 3 certainly does! :biggrin:

What a cutie! I am willing to bet that a new puppy is much more work than a new kitten.

Very cute! Love how your kitty is shooting laser beams at him!

Evo said:
Number three is a killer! That one's saying "I am so happy! :approve:

That's the one saying, "I want tummy rubbies!" :biggrin:

Wonderful! Congratulations on the new addition.

I like the first picture with the cat in the background. Have to wonder what he's thinking.

The third picture is delightful. Certainly looks like an invitation for a 'tummy rubby'.

Or as we used to call our two terriers, the "terriorists".

Picture 1 is awesome. You and your new baby, and the cat with evil eyes envying you two. Haha

I love puppies. Total cute overload.

C'mon. I couldn't have been the only one to see "I'm a new father!" from "Greg Bernhardt" and completely freak. GREG HAD A BABY?!

I thought it was a baby, but I'm too new to know who everybody is, so I didn't think anything of it.

Well, I was going to give him my condolences, but luckily I don't have to. :)

Moonbear said:
Pele is a "He." If the name didn't give it away, picture 3 certainly does! :biggrin:

Woops! :blushing:

Too Cute!

Mk said:
C'mon. I couldn't have been the only one to see "I'm a new father!" from "Greg Bernhardt" and completely freak. GREG HAD A BABY?!

I had already seen his blog entry about the adoption, so knew what to expect.

Nice, love the name too

What is the premise of "New Dad's Adventures with Baby Boston Terrier Pele"?

"New Dad's Adventures with Baby Boston Terrier Pele" is a fictional book that follows a new father's journey as he navigates parenthood with the help of his mischievous Boston Terrier, Pele.

Is this book based on real-life experiences?

No, "New Dad's Adventures with Baby Boston Terrier Pele" is a work of fiction. However, the author may have drawn inspiration from their own experiences or observations.

What age group is this book intended for?

This book is suitable for readers of all ages, but it may be particularly enjoyable for young children and their parents.

Does this book contain any educational content?

While the main focus of the book is on the relationship between a father and his dog, there may be some lessons about responsibility and the challenges of parenthood woven into the story.

Are there any other books in this series?

At the moment, "New Dad's Adventures with Baby Boston Terrier Pele" is a standalone book. However, the author may choose to publish more books in the future.