Why does the homework question template repeat after previewing?

• Bug
  • Thread starter Saitama
  • Start date
In summary, there has been a recurring issue where the template gets repeated after posting a question in the homework section on the Physics Forums website. This issue has been discussed in the past and requires manual removal of the repeated template. The issue has been present for a long time, yet no one has posted about it.
Saitama
I don't know why anyone never posted about this thing and this has been a bug(not sure what should i call it) from long.
Whenever i post a question in the homework question, i always preview it once but the template gets repeated after the whole post. I always manually remove it. While previewing the post, the template repeats below the post in the "Message" field.

Physics news on Phys.org
Pranav-Arora said:
I don't know why anyone never posted about this thing and this has been a bug(not sure what should i call it) from long.
Whenever i post a question in the homework question, i always preview it once but the template gets repeated after the whole post. I always manually remove it. While previewing the post, the template repeats below the post in the "Message" field.

This has been talked about before.
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=346243

1. What is a homework question template?

A homework question template is a standardized format for creating and organizing homework questions. It typically includes a specific structure, such as a question prompt, multiple choice options, and a designated answer space.

2. How do I use a homework question template?

To use a homework question template, first familiarize yourself with the format and structure. Then, simply fill in the necessary information and customize it to fit your specific question. You can also save time by using pre-made templates or creating your own personalized template.

3. What are the benefits of using a homework question template?

Using a homework question template can save time, ensure consistency in question format, and make it easier for students to understand and answer the questions. It also allows for efficient grading and feedback processes.

4. Can I create my own homework question template?

Yes, you can create your own homework question template. You can use a word processing or design software to create a template that fits your specific needs and preferences. You can also find pre-made templates online that you can customize.

5. Are there any tips for creating an effective homework question template?

When creating a homework question template, it is important to keep the questions clear and concise, use appropriate and consistent formatting, and provide enough space for students to answer. It is also helpful to include instructions or guidelines for students to follow when answering the questions.