Everybody likes me and I don't want to die

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, Boy, my life has been really good lately. I have a good job and I'm feeling great. I wake up every morning with a song. I no longer walk anywhere, I skip. Oh, and I whistle Disney tunes while I'm skipping. I seem to make friends where ever I am and the ladies..fuhgettaboutit. I'm like Fonzie in that respect. It's another beautiful morning and I believe I'll go to work. Merry Christmas.
tribdog
Boy, my life has been really good lately. I have a good job and I'm feeling great. I wake up every morning with a song. I no longer walk anywhere, I skip. Oh, and I whistle Disney tunes while I'm skipping. I seem to make friends where ever I am and the ladies..fuhgettaboutit. I'm like Fonzie in that respect. It's another beautiful morning and I believe I'll go to work. Merry Christmas.
I've got to thank penguino for the idea for this anti-suicidketeers thread. Smart kid, goofy, but smart.

Physics news on Phys.org
tribdog said:
Oh, and I whistle Disney tunes while I'm skipping.

Now, even *I* don't do that, even when I'm at Disney World. Wow! You must be REALLY happy!

:)

Zz.

deliriously so. I'm not even allowed at Disneyland because I'm up on sexual assault charges. They said I'm f**king goofy.

Haha, makes me think of a quote I heard on the radio, I don't know by who:
"I became incredibly rich, and I spend it all. I spend fortunes on women and good champaign ; the rest of my fortune however, I wasted"

I am also utterly happy and enjoying life. I do not have a reason in the world to even do the slightest bit of harm to myself. Friends seem to grow in trees for me. My wisdom and security grow by leaps and bounds as i move effortlessly from subject to subject, music to physics, computers to chemistry, from humble orchestrator to impossibly powerful masermind of all things good. I do not have ADD, i am not bi-polar, nor do i cry, my manly eyes rejuvinate themselves with biological processes that defy explanation as doctors stare in awe at my power. I am the Alpha and the Omega.

You're also one hot towering Penguin. :approve:

ZapperZ said:
Quote:
tribdog said:
Oh, and I whistle Disney tunes while I'm skipping.
Now, even *I* don't do that, even when I'm at Disney World. Wow! You must be REALLY happy!

Zz.
Neither do I, but I never learned how to whistle. :frown:

I do do a pretty good skip when I discover that that beautiful snow is covering a patch of ice. Almost as good as the old 'Teabury Shuffle commercials'. :approve:

I think Evo is hitting on me

Can life get any better for me?

I don't think so.

If there's something in your life that makes it pleasant, take consolation in the fact that you're going to live forever. Meanwhile do things just to see what happens.

ZapperZ said:

Zz.
Disney drugs the water in Orlando. You heard it here first... :uhh:

Everybody likes me and they're killing me by that!

Last edited:
vanesch said:
Haha, makes me think of a quote I heard on the radio, I don't know by who:
"I became incredibly rich, and I spend it all. I spend fortunes on women and good champaign ; the rest of my fortune however, I wasted"
:approve:
These are the wise words of George the former Manchester United soccer player who died because of alcohol abuse just a few weeks ago.

marlon

Last edited:
russ_watters said:
Disney drugs the water in Orlando. You heard it here first... :uhh:

That's why I only buy bottled water when I'm there. Even so, the Disney-buying disease still gets to me.

Zz.

Life was great until I got a small cough yesterday and took some nyquil. My body must not like Nyquil because I had a terrible time sleeping last night. I am starting to feel better now though.

ZapperZ said:
That's why I only buy bottled water when I'm there. Even so, the Disney-buying disease still gets to me.
Zz.
You should also buy some of my patented subliminal-message filtering goggles and earphones.

Pengwuino said:
I think Evo is hitting on me
Can life get any better for me?
I don't think so.
Agreed! What did you do to deserve such attention?

tribdog said:
Everybody likes me and I don't want to die

I don't like you. Not in that way, anyhow. Well, maybe a little. What was your number again?

russ_watters said:
You should also buy some of my patented subliminal-message filtering goggles and earphones.
Ooh...do you think they work? I'll have to try them and see if I don't get any subliminal messages. :biggrin: :rofl:

Just wait until it's both Zz and me at Disney! I'm sooooooooo looking forward to a real vacation.

1. How do you determine if everyone likes you?

As scientists, we can use surveys and experiments to gather data on people's perceptions and behaviors towards you. We can also analyze social media interactions and conduct observational studies to gather information on how people respond to you.

2. Is it possible for everyone to like me?

It is unlikely for every single person in the world to like you, as everyone has different preferences and opinions. However, you can work on building positive relationships and improving yourself to increase the chances of being liked by more people.

3. Why do some people not like me?

There could be various reasons why some people may not like you, such as differences in personality, values, or past experiences. It is important to remember that it is impossible to please everyone and it is okay if not everyone likes you.

4. How can I deal with the fear of dying?

As a scientist, I cannot provide personal advice. However, seeking therapy or talking to a trusted friend or family member can be helpful in addressing and managing fears about death.

5. Is there a connection between being liked and the fear of death?

There is no direct connection between being liked and the fear of death. However, people who have a strong social support system and positive relationships may have a better ability to cope with fears and challenges, including the fear of death.